I can't imagine being a misogynist

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
I have a younger sister that I care for and of course it makes this AWALT thing completely bullshit to me. If you have been treated well by girls and/or your sister hating women is hypocritical. You literally have to be a psychopath to have a sister and still hate women.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 9072, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
reminder ur sister makes fun of asian males on a daily basis whether you know it or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 8765, curryslayerordeath and 4 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jnumber01 and Euclidd
ur sister thinks u are a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 8576
reminder ur sister makes fun of asian males on a daily basis whether you know it or not
I doubt that. She is obsessed with some pencil necked korean singer shorter than her.

I have a younger sister that I care for and of course it makes this AWALT thing completely bullshit to me. If you have been treated well by girls and/or your sister hating women is hypocritical. You literally have to be a psychopath to have a sister and still hate women.

Nonsense.

I have a mother that I care for and of course it makes this AWALT thing completely bullshit to me. If you have been treated well by girls and/or your mother hating women is hypocritical. You literally have to be a psychopath to have a mother and still hate women.

Feminist nonsense

I have a father that I care for and of course it makes this AWALT thing completely bullshit to me. If you have been treated well by men and/or your father hating men is hypocritical. You literally have to be a psychopath to have a father and still hate men.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and wasted
if you don't hate women you're irrational tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Lux
Tbh, I try not to hate on women conciously. Because thoughts somehow find their way out through words and other forms of communication.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the feminist use of "misogyny" a word they use for anyone who's not a simp. I just don't like entertaining hateful thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
Your sister hates you because of your race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and wasted