I can't imagine letting my GF deny me sex

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I know most men tolerate it in an LTR for some reason, but I simply cannot possibly imagine tolerating it. Like, one day, OK, maybe the next day as well, OK, but the third day? Or 3 times in total after another? No. I'd probably beat that stupid fucking bitch to death. I have waaaay too much self-respect. Fuck that

In GTA 6 ofc

I'm single btw.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, Yuki, ElySioNs and 4 others
081afa4821029e1684b143358fff8c9e

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, Aero, WeiWei and 1 other person
Why only beat her to death? If you are going to kill her might as well get one last nut in by raping her

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei and maarda
It only happens to oofy doofy

In most relationships the woman is frustrated because her man has lost interest after the 100th time

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Why only beat her to death? If you are going to kill her might as well get one last nut in by raping her
Before or after, what would you do dear friend?

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
It only happens to oofy doofy

In most relationships the woman is frustrated because her man has lost interest after the 100th time
Lifefuel. But aren't most men, including normies in LTRs, considered oofy-doofy?

Before or after, what would you do dear friend?
Depends ,do you like a bit of resistance and noise ? If yes ,then before . If you don’t prefer that, then cave her skull in and have your way with her corpse

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
id never lose interest.....
Ikr, I mean if she's my GF she'd have to go out of her way to make her unfuckable. Idk, my standards are low af.

Depends ,do you like a bit of resistance and noise ? If yes ,then before . If you don’t prefer that, then cave her skull in and have your way with her corpse
Honestly I'd eat her ass. Idk about the rest

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
After I get back from a shitty boring long day of work, my gf still doesn't give me sex and make me food, why the fuck shouldn't I bend her over by force and shove my big cock balls deep in her? Do men's pleasure not matter anymore?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei