I cant keep this up for much longer

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
My mental state has been... Deteriorating to say the least. I made this thread a few agos

TLDR: Im losing my mind and my memory is messed up. This ontop of the fact that im literally stressed and busy as fuck from taking a max course load, working part time, academic clubs, and trying to maintain appearances. Its exhausting to just go about my days now and succeed. Im gonna push through it bc I always do but jesus im at my limit right now.

All I have to cope is nicotine and weed and gym n stuff but it dosent even help anymore. Im just constantly angry and tired.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and twinkceluwu
My mental state has been... Deteriorating to say the least. I made this thread a few agos

TLDR: Im losing my mind and my memory is messed up. This ontop of the fact that im literally stressed and busy as fuck from taking a max course load, working part time, academic clubs, and trying to maintain appearances. Its exhausting to just go about my days now and succeed. Im gonna push through it bc I always do but jesus im at my limit right now.

All I have to cope is nicotine and weed and gym n stuff but it dosent even help anymore. Im just constantly angry and tired.
@Never Get Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back