I can't leave my house without wearing elevator shoes.

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
Heightmogging is the best feeling ever. I love going past through mullato manlets and just tower over and start staring down at them and feeling superior. I can't imagine how bad it will feel if I have to use normal shoes and have average height again lol.

If you aren't height frauding you are a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 20848 and 3 others
@Bvnny. you gotta cop those shoes so you become 6ft bro

editing real quick, @russiancel get some elevator shoes you high inhib schizo bitch

Last edited:
Heightmogging is the best feeling ever. I love going past through mullato manlets and just tower over and start staring down at them and feeling superior. I can't imagine how bad it will feel if I have to use normal shoes and have average height again lol.

5'9 off, 5'10-5'11 in my shoes, the heightmog dopamine is real, you fags better always be heightfrauding at least 1-2 inches outside always, the halo it will give you is insane

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and Deleted member 1851
5'9 off, 5'10-5'11 in my shoes, the heightmog dopamine is real, you fags better always be heightfrauding at least 1-2 inches outside always, the halo it will give you is insane
Exactly dude, the dopamine rush is insane

Being the tallest on the room when I was usually the shortest when younger is honestly insane

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Exactly dude, the dopamine rush is insane

Being the tallest on the room when I was usually the shortest when younger is honestly insane
Motivating factor to do LL.

Also I don't know but the way you wrote the title, seemed a funny title to me.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, FootballPlaya69 and Deleted member 1851
Legit. 3inch lifts feel way better than busting a nut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Legit. 3inch lifts feel way better than busting a nut
Mirin ur mindset
Motivating factor to do LL.

Also I don't know but the way you wrote the title, seemed a funny title to me.
I don't have the balls to get LL tbh, but if one can get up to 6 inches it is already worthwhile

Mirin ur mindset

I don't have the balls to get LL tbh, but if one can get up to 6 inches it is already worthwhile
3 max per segment. 6 inches is possible, just not with 1 surgery. 5 inches possible with 2 surgeries.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, FootballPlaya69 and Deleted member 1851
brutal. everytime i leave my house, i forget to put on lifts because i already heightmogg everyone without them

brutal. everytime i leave my house, i forget to put on lifts because i already heightmogg everyone without them
Avg looksmax user 6'4 confirmed again.

Avg looksmax user 6'4 confirmed again.
Nah nigga. I'm between 6ft2 and 6ft3. Probably closer to 6ft2, but i just round up cuz who tf rounds down. So im 6ft3 fool.

Nah nigga. I'm between 6ft2 and 6ft3. Probably closer to 6ft2, but i just round up cuz who tf rounds down. So im 6ft3 fool.
aight bro

Same, however in my case i don't wear them to mog i just wear them because i'm a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851