I can't live anymore like this

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
For the last 3 days all I feel is constant :

pain, tension on my chest, pain in my heart, dread, feeling that something bad is going to happen, anxiety

last 2 times I used drugs to get rid of this awful feeling, it only made it worse.

Am I dying? I've lost all hope (of the little I had left).

What the fuck can I Do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Samsepioler, JL~ and 4 others
Man check yourself into a psychiatric ward or something. You gotta do something drastic if this is what you're feeling.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nathan
Man check yourself into a psychiatric ward or something. You gotta do something drastic if this is what you're feeling.
Crazy how people still trust medical institutions these days

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and MoggerGaston
Drug wise: what comes up must come down

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • So Sad
I have no advice, I am really not smart anymore...

• So Sad
may as well tell me to kill myself
You have to take some time away to reset your brain somewhat. Yeah trusting (((doctors))) is shit but atleast you will be forced to spend time away to reset your brain. You can't keep having these highs and lows.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You have to take some time away to reset your brain somewhat. Yeah trusting (((doctors))) is shit but atleast you will be forced to spend time away to reset your brain. You can't keep having these highs and lows.
Reset my brain in a psych ward? Lol

I could go on a holiday next week, i have money and time off from work. Just very depressed and dont believe i am worth any money or effort. Plus going alone will make me feel lonely asf and take insane efforT

Idk what to do or where to go anyways as ugly subhuman 28yo. Ill see attractive young people everywhere and feel extremely subhuman and realize how good the lives are that others are living

• +1
Reset my brain in a psych ward? Lol

I could go on a holiday next week, i have money and time off from work. Just very depressed and dont believe i am worth any money or effort. Plus going alone will make me feel lonely asf and take insane effort
It resets your brain because you are not doing drugs and you're in an environment where your brain chemicals are relatively stable. You are worth it. Take a vacation man. I saw your vacation photos from Greece and you look pretty happy in those!

It resets your brain because you are not doing drugs and you're in an environment where your brain chemicals are relatively stable. You are worth it. Take a vacation man. I saw your vacation photos from Greece and you look pretty happy in those!
No i wasnt happy at all. I was just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

• So Sad
No i wasnt happy at all. I was just trying to make the best of a bad situation.
So then if vacation doesn't make you happy you need to try something you haven't tried. Something drastic. It's worth a shot, right? You can always check yourself out unless it's an involuntary stay, right? Just don't tell them you want to hurt yourself or anything.

ay man. people be saying it gets better but it doesnt so nothing you can do.. sorry, hope it gets better soon tho

Take propranolol or some shit
Whenever I got panic attack like symptoms back in the day, it would instantly.calm me

So then if vacation doesn't make you happy you need to try something you haven't tried. Something drastic. It's worth a shot, right? You can always check yourself out unless it's an involuntary stay, right? Just don't tell them you want to hurt yourself or anything.
your idea is insane. im already doing 10-15 hours of therapy a week and it does nothing.

what the fuck do you want from me. The only drastic thing i haven tried is killing myself and/or going ER.

your idea is insane. im already doing 10-15 hours of therapy a week and it does nothing.

what the fuck do you want from me. The only drastic thing i haven tried is killing myself and/or going ER.
Hey man chill out. I'm just trying to offer suggestions. Don't do those things.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Hey man chill out. I'm just trying to offer suggestions. Don't do those things.
I need to leave this forum. I can't handle this place anymore it's a terrible coping mechanism.
I have already done every single looksmax that has ever been suggested here anyways.

People here are pieces of shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and TechnoBoss