I can't lock in!

iblamemilo

iblamemilo

cunt
Guys I literally struggle so hard when is comes to locking fully in, like my motivation spikes but my discipline to continue is complete dig shit. What things do you guys do to stay locked in for long periods of time.

Im currently trying to
-leanmax
-healthmax
- skinmax:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Solution
CoreSchizo
Alright, since it's hard for you to stay disciplined, it's difficult for me as well. So, consider using a GLP-1 agonist you may have heard of Ozempic and Mounjaro. These can help reduce your appetite so you can leanmaxx it certainly reduced mine. I recently stopped using them because I no longer need them. And since you'll be eating less, you can still enjoy your favorite meals once a day that's what I did.

For skincare, you just need a good cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin, and sunscreen that's about it.

To fix ur lack of discipline , I use a stimulant like Vyvanse or Adderall. You could try something similar.

(If I've helped you, make me the solution:Comfy:)

(I can PM you the sources for the GLP-1 agonists if you want)
Bro those are the easiest softmaxxes, y do u need motivation to eat healthy and do skincare?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Try pinching your balls and remembering that no woman will love you until you are chad

• +1
Reactions: iblamemilo and Roquefort
Do it or else you'll be a depressed shit bag that gets shitted on by everyone including Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Bro those are the easiest softmaxxes, y do u need motivation to eat healthy and do skincare?
the main one I struggle with is healthmaxing and leanmaxxing because you get hungry deep into a cut and then binge and eat like a pig yk

Alright, since it's hard for you to stay disciplined, it's difficult for me as well. So, consider using a GLP-1 agonist you may have heard of Ozempic and Mounjaro. These can help reduce your appetite so you can leanmaxx it certainly reduced mine. I recently stopped using them because I no longer need them. And since you'll be eating less, you can still enjoy your favorite meals once a day that's what I did.

For skincare, you just need a good cleanser, moisturizer, tretinoin, and sunscreen that's about it.

To fix ur lack of discipline , I use a stimulant like Vyvanse or Adderall. You could try something similar.

Solution
Guys I literally struggle so hard when is comes to locking fully in, like my motivation spikes but my discipline to continue is complete dig shit. What things do you guys do to stay locked in for long periods of time.

Im currently trying to
-leanmax
-healthmax
- skinmax:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
If u dont truly lock tf in fully that just means you dont really want it bad enough

• +1
Reactions: iblamemilo

Yes that would be a huge help

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo