I can’t my nasolabial folds they’re killing me

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
Why why why why why why why why why and jowls too what the fuck kind of existence is this and there’s no fix PDO threads are supposedly cope now this is just a world of endless suffering and torment I will never be happy

Please someone how do I fix them please

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, aesthetic beauty, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
Get bone implants maybe, I also have them but around the mouth not the nose and it's terrible.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vampmaxxer and cromagnon
Get bone implants maybe, I also have them but around the mouth not the nose and it's terrible.
Dude im 15. I’m 15 and I have these things
I can’t get any surgery to fix them
My only hope was PDO threads
And supposedly those are cope too

tf this nigga barkin about just get paranasal implants

Did you get any teeth removed ?

Get subcision surgery bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ey88
How bad is it? I have a slight crease on my left side like 0.5 on the nasolabial fold chart and its pissing me off so much even tho its only visible when light hits me from the side

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Nigger just use a dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Dude im 15. I’m 15 and I have these things
I can’t get any surgery to fix them
My only hope was PDO threads
And supposedly those are cope too
it's because of the maxillary development probably i'm 16 and i have them too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs and cromagnon
brutal downwardgrowthpill

How bad is it? I have a slight crease on my left side like 0.5 on the nasolabial fold chart and its pissing me off so much even tho its only visible when light hits me from the side
Not that bad only in certain lightings is it visible but it’s still suifuel level for me

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ryuken
Does that genuinely work
If you combine it with retina or retinol and u od on bone broth and gelatin . If its a bone structure issue then this wont work

• +1
same it makes me look 40 and 16 in the same time

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and cromagnon
If you combine it with retina or retinol and u od on bone broth and gelatin . If its a bone structure issue then this wont work
Thx bro

How should I diagnose if it’s a bone issue tho I don’t think my maxilla is flat or recessed

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@DalitBoss i remember you had them too right?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@DalitBoss i remember you had them too right?
Yea bro @DalitBoss’s progression is life fuel but it still feels like these are permanent for me ngl

• So Sad
I feel like when its only a crease and not the whole fat pad sagging you can still look youthful
Mines like cavill here IMG 5784

• +1
Thx bro

How should I diagnose if it’s a bone issue tho I don’t think my maxilla is flat or recessed
This site automatically just goes straight to conclusions like maxilla , bones , etc when it comes to fixing naso folds i think its cope , i have naso folds but have top %1 bone structure so it stems from a collagen issue i suppose, Easy way you can tell is if you have sun discoloration or hyperpigmentation

• +1
What I’m doing now is gonan start debloating idk if that will do anything tbh

Might start dermarolling

If those don’t work

last resort pdo threads

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
how did u fix the nasolabial folds
Why is it us sfcels who get these ngl i understand the name chud lines now

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Might start dermarolling

If those don’t work

last resort pdo threads
put collagen supplement on the list if it's because of lack of collagen

• Hmm...
put collagen supplement on the list if it's because of lack of collagen
How should I know if I have a lack of collagen?

• +1
  • Hmm...
you look like someone who is going to umrah now

mine is noticeable when the lighting is in front of my face i feel like it's because of my maxilla and collagen in my skin
Are balding or prone to it? I heard blocking dht can help, what do you for skincare and collagen production?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
how did u fix the nasolabial folds

Might start dermarolling

If those don’t work

last resort pdo threads

Tret, microneedling and of course till your 18 facial fat distribution will slowly change. Skincare and diet can affect the crease visibility.

This site automatically just goes straight to conclusions like maxilla , bones , etc when it comes to fixing naso folds i think its cope , i have naso folds but have top %1 bone structure so it stems from a collagen issue i suppose, Easy way you can tell is if you have sun discoloration or hyperpigmentation

Naso folds come from these things

1) midface recession so fat pads are protruding over the crease ( hardmax )
2) shit skin or bad collagen without overlapping or bad fat pads ( can be fixed )
3) combination of 1 and 2, common for those who have 1
4) Baby fat in cheeks not yet dissipating if under 18, a possible reason.

Refer to this below :

Skincare if you don't have midface recession will greatly aid in fixing the crease visibility and getting lean + waiting for eventual or slight facial fat redistribution can actually fix the problem.

• +1
Reactions: noobs, ryuken, edodalic29 and 2 others
Tret, microneedling and of course till your 18 facial fat distribution will slowly change. Skincare and diet can affect the crease visibility.

2) shit skin or bad collagen without overlapping or bad fat pads ( can be fixed )

Refer to this below :

Skincare if you don't have midface recession will greatly aid in fixing the crease visibility and getting lean + waiting for eventual or slight facial fat redistribution can actually fix the problem.
You put tret on them?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Are balding or prone to it? I heard blocking dht can help, what do you for skincare and collagen production?
for the collagen production i use sunscreen tretinoin and red light therapy idk about the balding part tho i may add microneedling soon but the first three steps helped a lot mine was so noticeable in all lightings before them now it only appears in certain lightings

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, cromagnon and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ryuken
for the collagen production i use sunscreen tretinoin and red light therapy idk about the balding part tho i may add microneedling soon but the first three steps helped a lot mine was so noticeable in all lightings before them now it only appears in certain lightings
holy fuck lifefuel this thread is lowkey a goldmine rn might make a nasolabial folds thread guide tbh

Anyway recommendations for the red light therapy stuff?

• +1
holy fuck lifefuel this thread is lowkey a goldmine rn might make a nasolabial folds thread guide tbh

Anyway recommendations for the red light therapy stuff?
there are guides about it ig my best recommendation is to take progress pics because you won't notice the change without it

• +1
So you apply tret on the nasofolds?
Yeah I used tret, it helped loads with my overall shit-skin before
Do you apply it on the nasofolds?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Refer to this below :

i have it bc of my very forward maxilla but my jaw is recessed a bit bc of how forward my maxilla is, high cortisol and 15 yr

So you apply tret on the nasofolds?

Do you apply it on the nasofolds?
Tret is applied all over the face except the eyes and sometimes mouth

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and arabcelxxx
Why why why why why why why why why and jowls too what the fuck kind of existence is this and there’s no fix PDO threads are supposedly cope now this is just a world of endless suffering and torment I will never be happy

Why is PDO cope? Genuine question, since I used them myself.

Why is PDO cope? Genuine question, since I used them myself.
That’s what people on here say that’s it’s cope

Nasolabial folds at 15 means it's over before it began.

Here's to 10 more years on .org 🍻

That’s what people on here say that’s it’s cope
How? Collagen forms around the threads and create volume and tighten the skin in an area. It isn't rocket science. I made a post about my own experience with them I got a lifting effect right away after using them and my folds are still less visible than before I used them at the same body fat percentage.

• +1