I can’t physically breathe from my mouth

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Everytime I try to just to know how it feels like I literally throw up its so bad does anyone relate?

You may have your septum fucked up. I had procedure done when I was teenager. Right side of a nose I had 100% working but my left side was like no way. When I covered my right nostril and cloesed my mouth I wa literally dying because I couldn't breath. Check it yourself and fix ASAP. Out of all copes mouthbreathing can fuck you over if you do it for decades.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Everytime I try to just to know how it feels like I literally throw up its so bad does anyone relate?
Can't relate, but isn't it good? You shouldn't be breathing from ur mouth anyways

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Gaygymmaxx
You may have your septum fucked up. I had procedure done when I was teenager. Right side of a nose I had 100% working but my left side was like no way. When I covered my right nostril and cloesed my mouth I wa literally dying because I couldn't breath. Check it yourself and fix ASAP. Out of all copes mouthbreathing can fuck you over if you do it for decades.
he sayed he cant breath from his mouth not that he mouthbreathes. brutal reading comprehension pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel, lepo2317 and Gaygymmaxx
Cant relate

• +1
he sayed he cant breath from his mouth not that he mouthbreathes. brutal reading comprehension pill
Ideal

Impossible to mouth breathe so he just needs to mew now.

• +1
Can't relate, but isn't it good? You shouldn't be breathing from ur mouth anyways
I mean yeah but I can’t even really smoke because I literally have to throw up if I inhale a bit to much, which is not allot