I can’t physically stand couples

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Was lifemaxxing with my family today at some beach. First everything was okay I was just chilling and getting a tan. Then couples start to appear and it got me pretty mad and sad but I still tried to control my feelings. Then I saw a bunch of girls playing beach ball and it made me so angry I ran away and hid in the car for the rest of the „reunion“. Nobody noticed I was gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, EdgyFashionist, Atilapilled and 1 other person
L

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
[IMG alt="imthesupremecel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/78/78625.jpg?1724975575[/IMG]

Was lifemaxxing with my family today at some beach. First everything was okay I was just chilling and getting a tan. Then couples start to appear and it got me pretty mad and sad but I still tried to control my feelings. Then I saw a bunch of girls playing beach ball and it made me so angry I ran away and hid in the car for the rest of the „reunion“. Nobody noticed I was gone
Should have stolen the ball and then left jfl

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
nice avi

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel

Bitter little boy.

Envy ain't gonna do you any good.