DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I think I’m ogre
1FACF0C5 1F5F 4A72 9E2A 0AE3C6D174B7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
nothing, you are just delusional lad

wtf retard? youre def above avg looking and can slay easily if u would inject testosterone because you obv lack it and thats why u dont get laid
i thought youd be like 3psl

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and BigBoy
wtf retard? youre def above avg looking and can slay easily if u would inject testosterone because you obv lack it and thats why u dont get laid
i thought youd be like 3psl
I’m indeed 3psl now cuz depression made me looksmin hard by drinking alcochol,getting fat,etc.

Eye color, good skin, jawline

I’m indeed 3psl now cuz depression made me looksmin hard by drinking alcochol,getting fat,etc.
is this ur recent pic? why would you even get depressed at first? youre good looking no homo but youre beta and low t af and thats why you dont fuck girls, you mog me to andromeda and i still fucked 4 girls who were around 7psl
eat shrooms or some shit if you dont want to inject testosterone and gymaxx

is this ur recent pic? why would you even get depressed at first? youre good looking no homo but youre beta and low t af and thats why you dont fuck girls, you mog me to andromeda and i still fucked 4 girls who were around 7psl
eat shrooms or some shit if you dont want to inject testosterone and gymaxx
Me rn:
545956AE 08FE 4F54 8A70 015D0F159FC2

your haircut is gay af get a buzzcut and increase your test levels and u can slay
ur good looking dont let some retards on this site tell you otherwise
are you trolling me btw?
Low IQ advice op gets JB u get toasties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Pillarman
you mog me to andromeda and i still fucked 4 girls who were around 7psl
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif

JFL this what being 6'5 gets you. if i wasn't a Manlet i would've slayed every slut in my School.

Who were those 7psl girls you fucked? Classmates?

Lowkey brag.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif

JFL this what being 6'5 gets you. if i wasn't a Manlet i would've slayed every slut in my School.

only 1 of em was my classmate (her face was like 5.5psl but her body was 7-8psl) 2 were random drunk girls i met in a club and the last one i fucked when i went to ukraine on vacation with my cousin and his friends
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif
zPrb5iL.gif

i think i would fuck more classmates but i went to school only like ten times a year and i dont even remember names of some of my classmates lol

only 1 of em was my classmate (her face was like 5.5psl but her body was 7-8psl) 2 were random drunk girls i met in a club and the last one i fucked when i went to ukraine on vacation with my cousin and his friends

Not bad. how old were you when you lost your virginity? and more importantly how did you manage to fuck your Classmate anyways? you know the way our culture is. did that girl not tell anybody about it?
i think i would fuck more classmates but i went to school only like ten times a year and i dont even remember names of some of my classmates lol

LOL same i barely went to School before i dropped off from 9th grade.

Wish i did tbh i missed out on so many things and fucked myself over :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

BTW just curious: is your name Rezi by any chance?

i thought u would be -1 psl because of your self hating posts
ur above normie tier imo

Not bad. how old were you when you lost your virginity? and more importantly how did you manage to fuck your Classmate anyways? you know the way our culture is. did that girl not tell anybody about it?
lost my virginity when i was like 16 and 5 months old, i was at my classmates who is one of my best friends birthday and that girl was there too and the last time she seen me was when i was still overweight a bit so she was kinda shocked that i ascended i guess and she was flirting with me for like 15 minutes and then i told her straight up if she wanted to fuck n she said yes lol dedsrs plus she was kinda slutty she always wore one of those tight jeans that girls wear to show off their ass

LOL same i barely went to School before i dropped off from 9th grade.

Wish i did tbh i missed out on so many things and fucked myself over :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

BTW just curious: is your name Rezi by any chance?
nah its beglar i kinda hate my parents for naming me that tbh i tell my friends to call me beqa
my 14y/o younger bros name is rezi tho lol

Last edited:
lost my virginity when i was like 16 and 5 months old, i was at my classmates who is one of my best friends birthday and that girl was there too and the last time she seen me was when i was still overweight a bit so she was kinda shocked that i ascended i guess and she was flirting with me for like 15 minutes and then i told her straight up if she wanted to fuck n she said yes lol dedsrs plus she was kinda slutty she always wore one of those tight jeans that girls wear to show off their ass

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

It was that easy huh? insane how much Halo Tall height really gives a Man.

[Image: NvlQWdU.gif]
Tbsb52q.gif
Tbsb52q.gif
Tbsb52q.gif
Tbsb52q.gif

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

It was that easy huh? insane how much Halo Tall height really gives a Man.

Tbsb52q.gif
Tbsb52q.gif
Tbsb52q.gif
Tbsb52q.gif
ye a bit but that girl was a slut anyways so i dont feel like a winner for fucking her tbh..... she was fucked by my 2 friends too lol i was second to fuck her tho

nah its beglar i kinda hate my parents for naming me that tbh i tell my friends to call me beqa
my 14y/o younger bros name is rezi tho lol

LOL beglar? what kinda name is that? first time I've heard of that name ded srs.

Idk why i assumed your name was rezi. maybe because all the rezis i know are tall.

LOL beglar? what kinda name is that? first time I've heard of that name ded srs.
when i ask my mom why she named me that she tells me its because she wanted me to be unique or some shit LOL
still no1 of my friends call me beglar

ye a bit but that girl was a slut anyways so i dont feel like a winner for fucking her tbh..... she was fucked by my 2 friends too lol i was second to fuck her tho

Yeah you shouldn't feel like winner. Sluts are easily disposable and have loose holes. fuck em.

You should get yourself a Innocent qt blue eyed girl. you have one of those in your class right?

Looks good.

when i ask my mom why she named me that she tells me its because she wanted me to be unique or some shit LOL
still no1 of my friends call me beglar

It kinda sounds Armenian. why do your friends call you?

Looks good.

slayer, fuck them if they want you

If your Ps l 3 then I'm some sort of a gargoyle looking creature.

It kinda sounds Armenian. why do your friends call you?
everyone calls me beqa except for my mom some of my friends dont even know my real name because i never use it. No one in my family tree was armenian
Yeah you shouldn't feel like winner. Sluts are easily disposable and have loose holes. fuck em.

You should get yourself a Innocent qt blue eyed girl. you have one of those in your class right?
no one in my class has blue eyes lol only 3 of my classmates are hot the rest are ugly af

everyone calls me beqa except for my mom some of my friends dont even know my real name because i never use it. No one in my family tree was armenian

no one in my class has blue eyes lol only 3 of my classmates are hot the rest are ugly af

Damn really? my class was full qts (ded srs) they were like only 2 girls that were ugly. the rest were average or hot/cute.

Is the hottest girl in your Class a hoe? why don't you try dating her?