I can’t stand BPed chads, especially on here

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Fuck you guys, the way it should be is that if you are chad, you can’t be blackpilled. Fuck FUCK!!! How are you that blessed and also aware!! Shouldn’t be possible FUARK!

Not @Charisma though because I like him :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Ryldoo IS COPING, laaltin and 4 others
I just want to be rich as fuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Clqs, cromagnon and 1 other person
Fr idk what @forevergymcelling is doing in here, legit fucking chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cromagnon
If you’re htn+ you’re blackpilled by default unless you’re completely oblivious and autistic :owo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk, JL~ and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio
Fuck you guys, the way it should be is that if you are chad, you can’t be blackpilled. Fuck FUCK!!! How are you that blessed and also aware!!
Every male zoomer is aware of the BP in a way, I see lookism tiktoks with hundreds of thousands of likes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and cromagnon
Every male zoomer is aware of the BP in a way, I see lookism tiktoks with hundreds of thousands of likes
It transcends to another level when you’re registered onto .org, though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PsychoDsk
If you’re htn+ you’re blackpilled by default unless you’re completely oblivious and autistic :owo:
how the fuck would a certain looks level blackpill you, normal people don’t use these spaces

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Charisma
how the fuck would a certain looks level blackpill you, normal people don’t use these spaces
Probably just irl experiences

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Probably just irl experiences
maybe but there’s no actual chads here, maybe amnesia but he barely ever posts and is pushing age 40, any other chad on here is a larper

Feminism created the black pills

Sorry bhai, I'll try to be less BPed

i am indeed biped too it's over for animalcels

i dont like anyone who is "chad"

I’m 5’9

Not chad tier either. Chadlite max
Nigga I’ve seen your face you’re the stereotypical chad chaddington archetype and height is cope, also just wear shoe lifts if it bothers u so much

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
IMG 9014

“I DREAM OF A GRAVE, LONG AND NARROW”

IMG 9015

Read the latest release by Oliz Payne, “RED SPLENDOR” — a piece of flash fiction that reproaches the concept of philosophical suicide. Available NOW at the link below! 👇

Nigga I’ve seen your face you’re the stereotypical chad chaddington archetype and height is cope, also just wear shoe lifts if it bothers u so much