I cant stand relationships

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
What the fuck are they even for? Relationships are the biggest waste of money and time you could do so much with the money you spend on some whore who is gonna leave you soon anyway. Also why does anyone want commitment just be sex friends or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, _MVP_, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
What the fuck are they even for? Relationships are the biggest waste of money and time you could do so much with the money you spend on some whore who is gonna leave you soon anyway. Also why does anyone want commitment just be sex friends or some shit
Over if the girl doesn’t spend money on u, my girl buys me foodallatime cs ion have a job so Issa win, u need to sugarmommymax

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Over if the girl doesn’t spend money on u, my girl buys me foodallatime cs ion have a job so Issa win, u need to sugarmommymax
No girlfriend for me anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
W thread lmfao, i cant even stand women bro:lul: i can talk to them and do well with them but its so tiring

• JFL
W thread lmfao, i cant even stand women bro:lul: i can talk to them and do well with them but its so tiring
everyone has a copy paste personality and even the ones who do everything to not appear basic have a copy paste personality

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
this feels a bit cope tbh, it's true but also relationships aren't that bad, or maybe they are, I don't know:(

• So Sad
this feels a bit cope tbh, it's true but also relationships aren't that bad, or maybe they are, I don't know:(
this is cope because I miss her every day for the last 4 months I can't do this anymore I wish I could hate her but I can't :feelswhy: I can't even use some bitch to get over her because she was the only one to give me attention :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
congrats on 1500 posts btw :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
this is cope because I miss her every day for the last 4 months I can't do this anymore I wish I could hate her but I can't :feelswhy: I can't even use some bitch to get over her because she was the only one to give me attention :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's cope yea, but you have to understand she moved on, so you have to do her, you've gotta remember that your attached Because she was the only one that she gave you a chance probably, that's all, you know girls are bad

missing her is okay, it's valid, but bro, you have to move on, forget about her, you can do this, focus on your goals, she isn't relevant in your life anymore, attention is only harmful, because it replicates love, but isn't fully love

congrats on 1500 posts btw :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
thanks Bhai, I didn't even notice:owo::owo::owo:

• +1
everyone has a copy paste personality and even the ones who do everything to not appear basic have a copy paste personality
real, im gonna start dating this girl but its all just for the little fun u get in the beginning, hate speaking with women and dealing with their annoying problems and shitty personalities :feelshah:

• +1
real, im gonna start dating this girl but its all just for the little fun u get in the beginning, hate speaking with women and dealing with their annoying problems and shitty personalities :feelshah:
Only reason I want a gf is because I can't see myself going clubbing and having one night stands

Only reason I want a gf is because I can't see myself going clubbing and having one night stands
clubbing gotta be the most boring shit ever lmfao, or drinking even. never find joy in that shit i cant ever escape reality :ROFLMAO:

the worst part is that relationshops are built on sex and that without any sexual attraction she aint gonna stick with you

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Relationships are for people like me cause i get bored quick and mostly do no fun activities