i cant stand to people like Di Maria

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
"Finally today we were able to give Messi the joy he deserves", said by di maria after they won the final.

dude its literally your last international game but you are still talking about messi? dickriding is crazy. just stop it for a second and enjoy the moment.

could never be me tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, ambi, owlofathena and 14 others
"Finally today we were able to give Messi the joy he deserves", said by di maria after they won the final.

dude its literally your last international game but you are still talking about messi? dickriding is crazy. just stop it for a second and enjoy the moment.

could never be me tbh.
Messi is the Gigachad of football is normal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, HitAndRun, wsada and 3 others
Di maria is like Barrett when Chico is around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, spark, owlofathena and 7 others
:):):)

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
They're all cucks for Messi, including that rat De Paul. He probably lets Messi fuck his wife, jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, nigtard, watah and 10 others
They're all cucks for Messi, including that rat De Paul. He probably lets Messi fuck his wife, jfl.
tbh if i was playing for argentina i probably would have a fight with messi. i can never stand people bossing me around and 9 cucks worshipping him would make me hate him even more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, PrinceofDarkness, ascension and 1 other person
tbh if i was playing for argentina i probably would have a fight with messi. i can never stand people bossing me around and 9 cucks worshipping him would make me hate him even more.
Messi wouldn't get you called up like he did with Icardi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, HitAndRun, ascension and 1 other person
They can keep sucking Pessi's micropenis but they know Cristiano is the GOAT.

Messi won the Copa last night, guess who's name is trending on Twitter this morning? Ronaldo. JFL.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Gargantuan, maarda and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
di maria is a good dude

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun, Darkeningstar and Tallooksmaxxer

Messi won the Copa last night, guess who's name is trending on Twitter this morning? Ronaldo. JFL.
Ronaldo is a 40 year old crybaby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, HitAndRun, iam good boy and 2 others

CHRISTIANNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, PrinceofDarkness, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Ugh..
Reactions: maarda
BENZEMAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAA

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maarda, iam good boy, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, maarda, iam good boy and 2 others
yo fuck ima buy a replica al hilal neymar and al nassr ronaldo shirt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, optimisticzoomer, Darkeningstar and 1 other person

It's a shame you haven't realised pendu is only trolled now. I don't use twitter so can't confirm your statement, but what I can confirm is it will be trolling pendu after Messi winning. It's only Indians and arabs that still unironically post about pendu

It's a shame you haven't realised pendu is only trolled now. I don't use twitter so can't confirm your statement, but what I can confirm is it will be trolling pendu after Messi winning. It's only Indians and arabs that still unironically post about pendu

Yeah and the Messi fans who are trolling Ronaldo aren't... Indians and Arabs?

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Yeah and the Messi fans who are trolling Ronaldo aren't... Indians and Arabs?

:lul:
So either way you're boasting about posts by Indians and arabs?
Truly over

because messi carried the country for 15 years and they finally won some trophies now that he is at his decline?

di maria is a great player but he is replaceable, ofc all the focus is on messi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maarda, HitAndRun and Darkeningstar
So either way you're boasting about posts by Indians and arabs?
Truly over

This isn't about Indians and Arabs, it's about Messi fans living with Ronaldo rent free in their mind.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
dont worry that era is ending soon, they'll be talked about of course but new talent and shit is gonna be cool to see

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@wsada

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
because messi carried the country for 15 years and they finally won some trophies now that he is at his decline?

di maria is a great player but he is replaceable, ofc all the focus is on messi
they won copa 3 years ago too. i would be ok if he said it that day but ffs its your last international match fuck messi.

its all about mentality. some people are just born to be wingmans.

Last edited:
Why are sudacas so emotional and estrogenic

• JFL
This isn't about Indians and Arabs, it's about Messi fans living with Ronaldo rent free in their mind.
Totally ignorant
As though messi's success doesn't torment Ronaldo fans every day

The world knows Messi is better and Ronaldo fans can't handle it. Messi fans laugh at Ronaldo, Ronaldo fans cry about Messi

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: maarda, ascension and wsada
Exactly they're all huge meat riders garnacho is never playing for Argentina bc he's a Ronaldo fan

What's there to love about this finished crying manlet bro thinks he's Ronaldo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, optimisticzoomer, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
they won copa 3 years ago too. i would be ok if he said it that day but ffs its your last international match fuck messi.

its all about mentality. some people are just born to be wingmans.
they said it then too, and its messi's last competitive match with argentina too (most likely)

Totally ignorant
As though messi's success doesn't torment Ronaldo fans every day

The world knows Messi is better and Ronaldo fans can't handle it. Messi fans laugh at Ronaldo, Ronaldo fans cry about Messi
no one actually cares dweeb, get a life

ronaldo at 37 was levels above whatever messi is rn, any sort of comparison is just comedy just mind your own business and stop caring about other fans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, optimisticzoomer and wsada

ronaldo at 37 was levels above whatever messi is rn, any sort of comparison is just comedy just mind your own business and stop caring about other fans
Ronaldo at 37 was finished and benched

Dude was a detriment to every team. He was 37 when he signed for Al nassr after no one in Europe wanted him:feelshaha::feelshaha:

He was 37 when he ghosted at the wc, after running to his therapist piers Morgan and talking about winning the wc:feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun

Messi is saturated; it is consequential that his decline is very rapid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun and wsada
Messi is saturated; it is consequential that his decline is very rapid.
The only thing Messi has lost is some pace. He still walks into any team itw, unlike Ronaldo

The "best player in the world" mbappe had a stinky euros. Ballon dor contestants vinicius and Bellingham are so mid

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Darkeningstar

Dude was a detriment to every team. He was 37 when he signed for Al nassr after no one in Europe wanted him:feelshaha::feelshaha:

He was 37 when he ghosted at the wc, after running to his therapist piers Morgan and talking about winning the wc:feelshaha:
giphy.webp

im talking with someone who started watching football 3 months ago

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and optimisticzoomer
The only thing Messi has lost is some pace. He still walks into any team itw, unlike Ronaldo
Unfortunately, he also lost some finalization and dribbling. In single game having Messi in the team is still very useful, Ronaldo on the other hand is a hindrance at high levels.

• +1
Argentina from what I know is basically a racists safe haven. Almost any racist white ir white passing groups that left their country went to Argentina. Which is hilarious since many of them are spanish, or italian.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Tallooksmaxxer and Darkeningstar
dont need to argue, ur post speaks for itself being factually wrong.
Fact checker:
Ronaldo at 37
Benched? ✅
Cried to piers Morgan✅
Received no offers from big European teams✅
Joined Saudi league after saying he wanted to retire with dignity and not in somewhere like Qatar (basically same thing)✅
Finished season with lowest points tally ever in the premier league for man utd✅
Finished 4th with juventus at 36✅
Selfish tap in merchant?✅

Now which bit was factually wrong again?

could never be me tbh.
Hes pathetic

• +1

Nope, at 37 he had 24 goals for possibly the worst Man Utd side in living memory.

Great argument!
Try again buddy
View attachment 3032487

United fan. Makes sense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back