I can't start my day without coffee

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I am completely dependent on coffee to wake me up in the morning. I first tried drinking coffee last year and made it a part of my routine. I did get all the benefits of coffee after i started drinking it but I'm dependent on it now. Without my morning strong cup of espresso I feel low energy, dull and unmotivated the entire day until I consume some adrenalizing bean juice. I am addicted to it I am half dead without it. I am so addicted that I even carry instant coffee sachets every time I travel. It's ober. Anyone else like me?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, One Rep Max, deadstock and 10 others
Water

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Jason Voorhees and Rea
i need 5 coffees a day atleast

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Diam, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
This is what it's like to become an adult

I wake up automatically at 530am

Even when my body is not rested :hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thorns and TechnoBoss
I am completely dependent on coffee to wake me up in the morning now. I first tried drinking coffee last year and made it a part or my routine. I did get all the benefits of coffee after i started drinking it but I'm dependent on it. Without my morning strong cup of espresso I feel low energy, dull and unmotivated the entire day until I consume some adrenalizing bean juice. I am addicted to it I am half dead without it. I am so addicted to it that I even carry instant coffee sachets every time I travel. It's ober. Anyone else like me?
Yes, I drink a whole pot every morning.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thorns and Rea
I'm the same but with kratom. I usually take it 6 days a week and that off day I'm always just laying lethargically in bed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, Jason Voorhees, thorns and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Diam, Jason Voorhees, thorns and 1 other person
I am completely dependent on coffee to wake me up in the morning now. I first tried drinking coffee last year and made it a part of my routine. I did get all the benefits of coffee after i started drinking it but I'm dependent on it now. Without my morning strong cup of espresso I feel low energy, dull and unmotivated the entire day until I consume some adrenalizing bean juice. I am addicted to it I am half dead without it. I am so addicted that I even carry instant coffee sachets every time I travel. It's ober. Anyone else like me?
I just had some coffee.

Tbh I only drink this shit when i gotta wake up early.

At least its not like my soda addiction with holes all over my teeth:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Diam, Jason Voorhees and thorns
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and thorns
Coffee doesn't affect me whatsoever. I drink a cup and go to sleep. It's over for unresponsive adenosine receptor-cels like me. I drink black coffee for the taste.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
coffee is still disgusting to me but I can choke it down with several spoons of sugar

redbull mogs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and thorns
Im the same way but with much more caffeine in other forms. I need about 300mg+ daily

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, thorns and 1 other person
coffee is still disgusting to me but I can choke it down with several spoons of sugar

redbull mogs
Ypu arr probably drinking from those shitty 2$ instant coffee packets

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Ypu arr probably drinking from those shitty 2$ instant coffee packets
true, i wanted to try cappuccinos and maybe get an expensive machine but Ive never tried it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
true, i wanted to try cappuccinos and maybe get an expensive machine but Ive never tried it
You don't have to buy an expensive machine. Instant coffee has come a long way tbh. Buy a davidoff instant coffee. They are high quality and taste great.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, puniteking and Gaygymmaxx
Yup same and I also have anxiety so it causes really bad nervousness even when doing nothing but can't stop

B-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b--but .... if you drink 10 cups of coffee a day it might.... cause an ADDICTION!!

Yep same, if I don’t hve 2 cups of joe in the morning I suffer with a migraine the rest of the day

I find the routine of making pour over therapeutic though, wanna get an espresso machine but no space in my tiny apartment’s kitchen unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
He need coffee to stay away from haitian cannibals
@klip11

• +1
Reactions: klip11
He need coffee to stay away from haitian cannibals
@klip11
Coffee actually infuses his insides with more energy and this makes him more nutritious to Haitian and Liberian cannibals.

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
This is what it's like to become an adult

I wake up automatically at 530am

Even when my body is not rested :hnghn:
Same bro , i have insomnia caused by inceldom and fear of be left alone i want to ropemax

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
holy fucking cringe, no different than normies who always say “muh coffee” like it’s some class A drug, gtfo faggot rope asap.

The jews got u

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover