I can't stay mentally present, any advice

C

ChanceAtChad

Iron
No matter how hard I try I always get locked into my own thoughts and become detached from the present. I feel like I've never really lived because I spend most of my time in mental masturbatory misery land. The only things that help are stimulants (which I develop tolerances to very fast) and Phenibut (even faster tolerance buildup) without these I am a shell of a person. Is this how it's supposed to be ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Ritalincel
Not how its supposed to be but I kinda got the same big mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: ChanceAtChad
Nigga litterally
meditate jfl
that it get a good service and learn jfl

What stimulants?
Adderall but it wears off uber quick. Caffeine is my favorite because I used to hyper-respond to it and people actually really liked me when I was on.

Adderall but it wears off uber quick. Caffeine is my favorite because I used to hyper-respond to it and people actually really liked me when I was on.
I've yet to try it in social situations

I've just come to realize my own little fantasy world is more interesting than what ever is in front of me which makes me hardly ever present

you're INTP, fucked for life

if you get deep into typology one of main weakness of INTP is Extraverted Sensing which is the cognitive function supposed to make you live in the present, it's your shadow function according to theory

TLDR; ur fucked and will live either in future or in past

I dream 24/7, im not in this world basicly i dont want to change that tbh

try vyvanse

tbh i sometimes day dream about being a giga chad or other times i extend my favourite movies and films and create alternative endings in my mind. i can do this for hours staring at the wall jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7 and ChanceAtChad
1pLSD

develop a daily habit of meditation 15-30 minutes

i live inside my own head cuz reality sucks tbh ngl except for cats

you're INTP, fucked for life

if you get deep into typology one of main weakness of INTP is Extraverted Sensing which is the cognitive function supposed to make you live in the present, it's your shadow function according to theory

TLDR; ur fucked and will live either in future or in past
Great. I need a lobotomy.