I cant stop hating myself

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
ever since i have been on incel forums there was one thing i preached about: You should only love/catch feelings for girls your age. If a girl is younger or older than you shouldnt have feelings for her because you did not experience the same earth rotation cycle when you were born.

I was crying over my old asexualic oneitis who was my age and around my looks level and even though i was sucidal, i had a good point. because she was the best thing that happened to me and i just gave up because i thought i could do better.

And then i met "better" and i ended up being enamoured with a girl thats at least 3 years younger than me. Imagine being pathologcially attracted to a person that didnt fucking exist when you were alive. I could literally be her teacher at this point.

All of this because i lost contact with the only girl my age that i liked. Everything after 2020 is a nightmare, the amount of bs i went through in the last 2 years is worse than what i had gone through in all my life. Its not fair.

• +1
Reactions: Jeghar5barn
real

• +1
Reactions: Apparition