Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
Smackdown

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fuck.

How are you supposed to recover from that?

You dug your grave, now lie in it.

Absolutely chilling. You definitely know those words are still echoing through @Dope 's head to this day, occupying his recessed cranium completely absent of rent.

It's just utter verbal evisceration. Notice how @jefferson offers him just a little sliver of hope that he might be able to return, proving that @Dope 's fate is entirely within his hands, and can be destroyed or reborn completely at his whim.

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, adrianolm, Time Travel and 12 others
keep crying for moderation

@Dope on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
@Dope on suicide watch
How do you even return to the forum after getting clapped like that? I would delete every account I ever had on the internet and go live with the monks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, CopeAndRope, Heirio and 1 other person
:angry:

Attachments

• 1563263895826.png
    1563263895826.png
    894 bytes · Views: 45
  • WTF
Reactions: Velvet
so brutal, he's getting bullied on this forum and irl :feelsrope:

How do you even return to the forum after getting clapped like that? I would delete every account I ever had on the internet and go live with the monks.
The only option for him is rope, he has been demoted to a level far below the title of balding indian janitor. He is forever mogged by jefferson.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Avoidant
keep crying for @Dope

how people get banned on this forum tho

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
The only option for him is rope, he has been demoted to a level far below the title of balding indian janitor. He is forever mogged by jefferson.
It is truly a transcendental level of bullying. @Dope will never be able to look at a frog the same way again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, CopeAndRope, jefferson and 2 others
Knajjd mogs tbh

dope's a little brown bitch and deserves to get treated like one

Screenshot 20191119 0436302
I mean bruh... He straight up smoked em

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
View attachment 167686
I mean bruh... He straight up smoked em
It's funny but this just sounds like some hate mail I'd get on xbox, meanwhile jefferson speaks down to you like a cold emotionless terminator, an arbiter of justice who can spare or destroy you with the tap of a finger.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3902
It's funny but this just sounds like some hate mail I'd get on xbox, meanwhile jefferson speaks down to you like a cold emotionless terminator, an arbiter of justice who can spare or destroy you with the tap of a finger.
True tbh ngl imo
Inb4 he appeals again new year

• +1
Yeah it's the way that jefferson communicates that he doesn't really care one way or another that really sets his roast over knajjd's imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Dogs, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I swear that nigga dope has an IPD fetish annoying af

What did he do?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Talk shit get hit

View attachment 167651

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fuck.

How are you supposed to recover from that?

Absolutely chilling. You definitely know those words are still echoing through @Dope 's head to this day, occupying his recessed cranium completely absent of rent.

It's just utter verbal evisceration. Notice how @jefferson offers him just a little sliver of hope that he might be able to return, proving that @Dope 's fate is entirely within his hands, and can be destroyed or reborn completely at his whim.

Brutal.
What did he do?????

Tf is this thread? Y’all are sucking off the mods in here wtf :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Ritalincel
Dope is my friend

Uncage him this instant or.....

Imagine being so beta you suck off moderators when they ban people

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
very savage indeed

• Hmm...