I can’t stop repeating how boring and endless and pointless the office life is

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Please for the love of god find another job that pays you more and doesn’t literally push you to the verge of roping.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Rea, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Please for the love of god find another job that pays you more and doesn’t literally push you to the verge of roping.
Have you tried learning a trade and working for yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, fukmylyf, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
It’s only boring now, you need to enter your job and kill the first person you see, preferably and old man, all it would take is one push after that you go up to the next person slam them to the ground and fuck them and there nose(providing your dick is small enough)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, Costcosuperstore, TheNextOPry and 4 others
It’s better than retail. But all jobs are fake and gay anyway…

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Acion, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and n9wiff
It’s better than retail. But all jobs are fake and gay anyway…
How’s retail?

Idk if there’s anything worse than this lifeless and pathetic office

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FascisstChad
Hey, have you seen Severance, now here's a tv show you might identify with:
- in the future people get their memories erased before and after going to work, so they don't know and won't leak sensitive information, now they have two selves: one that is outside, enjoys a nice paycheck, free time and fun, and another person inside who only works, doesn't know anything else, has no free time, nothing to look forward to, etc.

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry, Ultimate Subhuman™ and PseudoMaxxer
Still it's better than any other kind of physical labor, which ages you faster, you're more tired and can't do anything after work, you're more prone to smoking/alcohol consumption, etc. and you are more likely to develop various pains or problems with your spine, joints, knees, etc. much earlier in life. Not to mention if you do this in an environment with large temperature changes, or temperatures that are either too high or too low, which destroys various factors that protect your body against disease, etc.

That's why all top foids want to work in the office, not out building highways..

It's best just to be born rich and enjoy the inherited wealth, or work hard and to get to be the owner of something that makes a lot of money, so you just stay at home and the money comes in..

But as an average guy, the best thing you can do is get to work as something remote or hybrid, and find something that pays as much as possible, and where you have to do as little as possible, so that you can devote your working time to chores around the house, and after work, you're free to do whatever you want (fuck your stacy and take your kid out in the park for example, would be ideal..)

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Costcosuperstore, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Still it's better than any other kind of physical labor, which ages you faster, you're more tired and can't do anything after work, you're more prone to smoking/alcohol consumption, etc. and you are more likely to develop various pains or problems with your spine, joints, knees, etc. much earlier in life. Not to mention if you do this in an environment with large temperature changes, or temperatures that are either too high or too low, which destroys various factors that protect your body against disease, etc.

That's why all top foids want to work in the office, not out building highways..

It's best just to be born rich and enjoy the inherited wealth, or work hard and to get to be the owner of something that makes a lot of money, so you just stay at home and the money comes in..

But as an average guy, the best thing you can do is get to work as something remote or hybrid, and find something that pays as much as possible, and where you have to do as little as possible, so that you can devote your working time to chores around the house, and after work, you're free to do whatever you want (fuck your stacy and take your kid out in the park for example, would be ideal..)
Yeah , cuck OP doesn’t realize how good he has it

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and FascisstChad
How’s retail?

Idk if there’s anything worse than this lifeless and pathetic office
I’m done with it. But it was miserable. I’m not one of those I hate people fags, but working there pushed me to dark places. You never truly realise how retarded and slow the average person is until you work in it.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, autistic_tendencies, TheNextOPry and 1 other person
bhai start investing from now on so u can retire early

• +1
Reactions: Acion and PseudoMaxxer
better than wageslavin in construction

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Acion and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah , cuck OP doesn’t realize how good he has it
They never do. The movie office space was a psyop. What’s better? Dealing with some annoying boss and just sitting around doing nothing, pretending to work. Or do back breaking labour, look low class and destroy your body. My father has issues in his 50s because of decades of that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
I’m done with it. But it was miserable. I’m not one of those I hate people fags, but working there pushed me to dark places. You never truly realise how retarded and slow the average person is until you work in it.
for real, these office cucks are so fucking dumb and gullible.

You’ll see these fags run around just to look like they are working hard in front of the boss and try to suck him off as much as they can.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
They never do. The movie office space was a psyop. What’s better? Dealing with some annoying boss and just sitting around doing nothing, pretending to work. Or do back breaking labour, look low class and destroy your body. My father has issues in his 50s because of decades of that shit.
I think you are underestimating the impo of working environment.

I’m constantly anxious someone will say something bad about me and get me gone, my company is shit and the people in it are worse.

I just wanna work in a place where people talk to me and make time pass fast.

In a construction site atleast you can joke with your buddies and smoke cigs together during the break.

• +1

• Love it