I can't stop squinting and sucking when I'm outside

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I can't stop squinting and sucking when I'm outside. I've done it so many times that whenever I'm outside I just do it subconsciously. My fucking face hurts 24/7 and my cheeks have sores from biting it all day. I can't even pay attention to anything because I'm too focused on hiding my bug eyes and bloated face. If I don't squint and suck my cheeks I feel ugly. Only when I go home I can relax my face. Does anyone else do this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uN01, moreroidsmoredates and RunVerc
I be biting my cheeks but out of nervousness

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
I do it with class so I have no issues

Don't fraud to an unsustainable degree.

Don't fraud to the degree that if you forget for a moment, your entire image is torn apart

Fraud conservatively.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and RunVerc
I do it with class so I have no issues

Don't fraud to an unsustainable degree.

Don't fraud to the degree that if you forget for a moment, your entire image is torn apart

Fraud conservatively.
No fraud= no life (atleast for me).

I jut my jaw forward and frown a bit to make my browridge even more prominent.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Gaygymmaxx
I can't stop squinting and sucking when I'm outside. I've done it so many times that whenever I'm outside I just do it subconsciously. My fucking face hurts 24/7 and my cheeks have sores from biting it all day. I can't even pay attention to anything because I'm too focused on hiding my bug eyes and bloated face. If I don't squint and suck my cheeks I feel ugly. Only when I go home I can relax my face. Does anyone else do this?
Your mum can't stop sucking me 24/7

• So Sad
Reactions: uN01