Saar why arent u slaying on a friday night, i’m just enjoying this addy atm
had too many assignments due at 11:59 tonight to do anything

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
This might be the 2nd night in the row i dont sleep:feelskek:any advice? I took the 2nd addy at 3
would chill on the second one for a bit tbh. seems like it might be a bit too overstimulating for you. i don’t want you to become a borderline amphetimine addict like myself

• +1
would chill on the second one for a bit tbh. seems like it might be a bit too overstimulating for you. i don’t want you to become a borderline amphetimine addict like myself
How many mg did u take? I take 20mg, does wonders tbh

• +1
How many mg did u take? I take 20mg, does wonders tbh
please tell me you don’t mean each pill is 20 mg.

I take 20 mg Extended Release and 10 mg IR when that wears off daily. however i’ve been abusing it a little bit recently with schoolwork but i should be fine now i got through this brutal week

• JFL

I take 20 mg Extended Release and 10 mg IR when that wears off daily. however i’ve been abusing it a little bit recently with schoolwork but i should be fine now i got through this brutal week
Yes, each pill is 20mg:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:dr told me to do 2x a day, due to extreme adhd but im a literal fucking methhead:lul:

Also, i thought u quit addy:feelshah:too legit to quit

• +1
  • +1
That’s what you think:feelshah:
nah ill have no problem switching. both are amphetamines i just get less euphoric on vyvanse but it helps me focus more which is what i need

• +1
good find bro, will listen on my way to practice later

• Love it
nah ill have no problem switching. both are amphetamines i just get less euphoric on vyvanse but it helps me focus more which is what i need
Did you experience short bouts of depression when u took addy? Like a couple of minutes of emptiness? I think i was prescribed too much tbh.

• +1
Did you experience short bouts of depression when u took addy? Like a couple of minutes of emptiness? I think i was prescribed too much tbh.
on the comedowns sure.

and yes u were. ur dr is retarded and id love to knock him the fuck out. aren’t they pills u can split in half or are they capsules. if u can split just go 10 and 10. or maybe 20 and 10.

• +1
on the comedowns sure.

and yes u were. ur dr is retarded and id love to knock him the fuck out. aren’t they pills u can split in half or are they capsules. if u can split just go 10 and 10. or maybe 20 and 10.
Yes i can cut them. They’re ir, so u think on weekdays take one 20 when i wake up and a 10 at like 3?

omgg when I read the title I read it singing, thinking of this song

• +1
on the comedowns sure.

Should i just take some melatonin? Will it help at all? I need sleep but i physically cant