I can’t stop thinking about rich classmates on vacation

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Every time I open insta it’s just a photo of some rich fuck on a vacation in the sun paid for by their parents while I’m on my 30 min lunch break on my 44 hour week job just to make half their bank account that they got from birthdays

Anyone who said they’d choose looks over money you’re a dipshit and fuck you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho, tombradylover and 3 others
Hi

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Chill bro

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Nah looks can easily get you that lifestyle and it will make wageslaving lass taxing, I’d rather take htn looks rn than 100k

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
moneypill, dumb teenagers starting to realise looks arent everything

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and ambi
Nah looks can easily get you that lifestyle and it will make wageslaving lass taxing, I’d rather take htn looks rn than 100k
why is chico not richer than andrew tate

• +1
Reactions: ambi
You’re a fucking idiot

im getting good grades, what are you doing
You have not even finished school getting good grades "ahead of the game" bro you still ain't ahead of shit, you have not even started LIFE you haven't even graduated and you sill live with your parents, wake up

You have not even finished school getting good grades "ahead of the game" bro you still ain't ahead of shit, you have not even started LIFE you haven't even graduated and you sill live with your parents, wake up
Good one, I live alone at home, not with my parents. I have a parttime retail job and also am self-employed web-developer while finishing education, this year I am going to university.

So, indeed I am ahead of the curve.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Good one, I live alone at home, not with my parents. I have a parttime retail job and also am self-employed web-developer while finishing education, this year I am going to university.

So, indeed I am ahead of the curve.
Nice bro

I did everything by myself the day my parents kicked me out, im more independent than you spoiled fucks give it 5 years ill have 100k+ in my account i will save wisely

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te