I cant stress this enough laser surgery is a massive looksmax

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Its been 6 weeks and my vision is better than ever. No side effects no dry eye no nothing. Now I can do swimming etc with taking my contacts out

In 4 more weeks I box

So I am still not fully recovered the only mistake I made was going to bar and strip club 4 weeks after you should wait the whole 10 weeks because you don't want to size people up there .

Women hate dudes with bad vision I know I keep posting this crap but it will motivate you it will change u from a nerd to chad

Planned for next year.

I wore aviator sunglasses all summer for perfect vision and didnt get any IOI though

Don't do any other looksmax without laser first if you have bad vision.

It will help you immensely

you can't get lasik until your vision stops declining

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
In 4 more weeks I box

So I am still not fully recovered the only mistake I made was going to bar and strip club 4 weeks after you should wait the whole 10 weeks because you don't want to size people up there .
can you really box after lasik? Heard the flap might come out, or did you get prk?

i hope i get it in the future. i have legit bottom 0.001% vision, gotta wait for my myopia to stabilize though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
I'm not gonna be f
Boxing for a while anyway cause I'm getting chin filler done

Boxing ain't worth it anyway I'd rather be mtn and talk to girls

I box and swim with contact lenses, whatever you do just avoid glasses like the plague.

I box and swim with contact lenses, whatever you do just avoid glasses like the plague.

What type of contacts did u have?

U can't swim in contacts usually anyway I'm glad I had the surgery it was life changing

What type of contacts did u have?

U can't swim in contacts usually anyway I'm glad I had the surgery it was life changing
Well, i swim with googles and usually no water goes into my eyes, i use monthly and off days dailies, just in case i got some water in the eye while wearing the monthly ones, so they sit more time in the contact liquid.

Subhuman genes if you needed this in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Imagine wearing glasses or needing this shit like bro, you don't even know how to see properly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Thank God for my doc he saved my life seriously best doc ever