I can't take anyone seriously who talks about "pathogens" in raw meat

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Holly J Sinclair
Like ive eaten pounds of raw meat every day that im not fasting for the past half decade.. where are all of these pathogens that are supposed to kill me? when am i supposed to get ecoli salmonella campylobacter or whatever? ive eaten rotten stuff too btw so dont just say "omg its just because you eat super fresh stuff from safe markets".

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Like ive eaten pounds of raw meat every day that im not fasting for the past half decade.. where are all of these pathogens that are supposed to kill me? when am i supposed to get ecoli salmonella campylobacter or whatever? ive eaten rotten stuff too btw so dont just say "omg its just because you eat super fresh stuff from safe markets".
The guy has a nuclear gut :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
They have incel immune systems and guts thats why

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and TheLookInYourEyes
They have incel immune systems and guts thats why
srsly
when someone talks about potentially dying from eating slightly uncooked egg or something I can't help but fucking cage at that level of psychosis