i can't take it anymore

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
the bullying has been going on for too fucking long. what the fuck do you want from me? am i not entitled to be happy?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, rand anon, butterworld and 11 others
Ur an Italian Hooligan, they dont get bullied, u dont remember?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and the BULL
I've seen them riding the bull lately. Disregard them.

The OGs are here for our looks mafia associate. :ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and moreroidsmoredates
the bullying has been going on for too fucking long. what the fuck do you want from me? am i not entitled to be happy?
im with u man this sites full of faggoted losers rotting in basements

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

The OGs are here for our the looks mafia associate. :ogre:
what the fuck do i need to do to get my life back?? i'm tired of being depressed and low self esteem.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
what the fuck do i need to do to get my life back?? i'm tired of being depressed and low self esteem.
What's your daily routine

At the end of the day it starts there bull.

Your daily activities, and your prospects for the future are what largely determine your happiness and self esteem

What are you doing? What do you hope to achieve? That's how you determine why you're depressed, why your self esteem is low.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, tombradylover, mirrormogger and 1 other person
:feelskek:

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1717285836.mov
    9.3 MB
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, BigJimsWornOutTires and plukee
Ignore the assholes dude

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

The OGs are here for our the looks mafia associate. :ogre:
You have him as your avi stfu you’re apart of bullying him too

• JFL
He is the face of looks mafia why would that be insulting to him

• JFL
28 year old man is getting bullied on the internet, while others his age are married with kids.

Joke of a user.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, butterworld, Kazey and 2 others
You're kicking a bull while he's down.
Dude he is trolling and tries to get attention. You can clearly tell he is faking his cry in the vocaroo.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and BigJimsWornOutTires
What's your daily routine

At the end of the day it starts there bull.

Your daily activities, and your prospects for the future are what largely determine your happiness and self esteem

What are you doing? What do you hope to achieve? That's how you determine why you're depressed, why your self esteem is low.
Blue pill cope happiness comes from external validation

Aren't you disgusted by yourself when you self reflect at night? Do you seriously gain pleasure from bullying me?
After you wished my mother to die “painfully and slowly”, yes. Yes i gain pleasure from it.

After you wished my mother to die “painfully and slowly”, yes. Yes i gain pleasure from it.
And what did you do before i told you that? You mined my self esteem, made fun of me, told me i'm a larper.

28 year old man is getting bullied on the internet, while others his age are married with kids.

Joke of a user.

Only subhumans are, a real blackpilled looksmaxER will still be in his prime and single at 38.

• JFL
learn a martial art

save up some money, and strive to be financially free by starting a business or something

life is pointless is you don’t have goals

And what did you do before i told you that? You mined my self esteem, made fun of me, told me i'm a larper.
You think it’s morally acceptable to say the craziest things about someone’s mother? That’s why I don’t care about you and have no empathy anymore.

If this isn’t sick, then I don’t know what being mentally stable is.
IMG 9056
IMG 9093

You think it’s morally acceptable to say the craziest things about someone’s mother? That’s why I don’t care about you and have no empathy anymore.

If this isn’t sick, then I don’t know what being mentally stable is.
View attachment 2962247 View attachment 2962248
And you think it's morally acceptable to push me on the verge of madness and Deep depression?? Why do you think i reached the point of saying things like that?

And you think it's morally acceptable to push me on the verge of madness and Deep depression?? Why do you think i reached the point of saying things like that?
You were already in a depression before you interacted with me. Now you’re trying to blame your missery on me.

Not today bro.

You were already in a depression before you interacted with me. Now you’re trying to blame your missery on me.

Not today bro.
Because there already were people like you Who dragged me into depression. Many people. I know it's wrong to Wish bad things to other people but how the fuck am i supposed to defend myself against all those people?? I wake up every day with huge amount of cortisol because i already know Someone said something bad about me.

Because there already were people like you Who dragged me into depression. Many people. I know it's wrong to Wish bad things to other people but how the fuck am i supposed to defend myself against all those people?? I wake up every day with huge amount of cortisol because i already know Someone said something bad about me.
Yet you keep saying over and over again that I “bullied” you for years. You unleash your anger uncontrolled and irrational.

Yet you keep saying over and over again that I “bullied” you for years. You unleash your anger uncontrolled and irrational.
You as in the whole forum. You're One of the many Who contributed to my mental descension. It has been like this since 2021 and Always going lower and lower.

You as in the whole forum. You're One of the many Who contributed to my mental descension. It has been like this since 2021 and Always going lower and lower.
You’re retarded for staying on this forum. If it makes you depressed and mentally unstable why staying here. I never see you posting anything on the looksmaxxing section or see you in that section.

Are you on an estrogen cycle bull?

• JFL
You’re retarded for staying on this forum. If it makes you depressed and mentally unstable why staying here. I never see you posting anything on the looksmaxxing section or see you in that section.
Because COVID fucked me up, i came back at home from my uni Town where i had a good ample social circle, stayed in my room and started posting on lookism, thought i could find a bunch of like minded people but they Just kept bullying me over and over, telling me that i was subhuman and that there was no love for me. So i kept staying here and develop an addiction. Now i wouldn't know what to do without this forum, i have only 2 Friends left and they're working most of the time. And my self esteem Is crushed, i can't get myself to talk with girls because i Always have the flashback of people calling me subhuman.

Don't share your personal photos on this schizo forum lmao.

• +1
Because COVID fucked me up, i came back at home from my uni Town where i had a good ample social circle, stayed in my room and started posting on lookism, thought i could find a bunch of like minded people but they Just kept bullying me over and over, telling me that i was subhuman and that there was no love for me. So i kept staying here and develop an addiction. Now i wouldn't know what to do without this forum, i have only 2 Friends left and they're working most of the time. And my self esteem Is crushed, i can't get myself to talk with girls because i Always have the flashback of people calling me subhuman.
That covid excuse is just a pathetic way of avoiding self accountability. Plenty of people had a hard time, but always took responsibility and got their shit together.

The reason why you’re still here crying is a reflection of the person you are. A weak minded man, that’s what you are. You will stay an eternal loser with an attitude and mindset like this.
Bet in 5 years you still here crying on this forum saying the same shit over and over again with new users (probably 17 year old kids).

When people don’t share the same worldview as you you get all butthurt like little child and send death threats like an emotional child.

But hey i’m just a “huge retard” and “hater” right? What would I know?

Stop fishing for attention and take roids curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, SoundnVision and moreroidsmoredates
That covid excuse is just a pathetic way of avoiding self accountability. Plenty of people had a hard time, but always took responsibility and got their shit together.

The reason why you’re still here crying is a reflection of the person you are. A weak minded man, that’s what you are. You will stay an eternal loser with an attitude and mindset like this.
Bet in 5 years you still here crying on this forum saying the same shit over and over again with new users (probably 17 year old kids).

When people don’t share the same worldview as you you get all butthurt like little child and send death threats like an emotional child.

But hey i’m just a “huge retard” and “hater” right? What would I know?

Okey i’m going to be nice to you tonight since you seem reasonable now.

Alright, answer me this question. Do you want me to help you or not?

They can never get me to hate you BULL

• +1
Yes Bro help me
Okay pm. I will share some crucial things that can help your life and turn in the other way around. I don’t want to share it here, because there are pieces of shits who deserve to rot.

Since you’re acting normal now I want to help you.