I can't take it anymore

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Was on yubo just now and entered in a live with britcels, there were 2 guys and 5 girls, all were young like 15-18 and only i was 19, immediately after entering they started to laugh and wondered where the hell is my country located at (dumb british normies).

Then out of nowhere a 16yo jb wrote my name in the chat like this 'Name 😳🤤' and one of the girls that was on the chat speaker said 'name please marry me'. The same 16yo jb after a minute said i want to have your kids, and then some otber chubby girl in the comments started commenting me on some strange things like eyebrows and lips.

It's over for me in EE, if i was in Londonistan or Manchesterstan i would probably be slaying right now, but im wasting my youth, collagen, possibly hair in the Balkans ldaring on this place. Women in the west are so direct, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK why isn't it like this in this shithole, i hate hate hate hate this place now, i still have my youthful look, it's just getting down hill from here

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, عبد الرحمن and Blackout.xl
Was on yubo just now and entered in a live with britcels, there were 2 guys and 5 girls, all were young like 15-18 and only i was 19, immediately after entering they started to laugh and wondered where the hell is my country located at (dumb british normies).

Then out of nowhere a 16yo jb wrote my name in the chat like this 'Name 😳🤤' and one of the girls that was on the chat speaker said 'name please marry me'. The same 16yo jb after a minute said i want to have your kids, and then some otber chubby girl in the comments started commenting me on some strange things like eyebrows and lips.

It's over for me in EE, if i was in Londonistan or Manchesterstan i would probably be slaying right now, but im wasting my youth, collagen, possibly hair in the Balkans ldaring on this place. Women in the west are so direct, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK why isn't it like this in this shithole, i hate hate hate hate this place now, i still have my youthful look, it's just getting down hill from here

giphy.gif
nigga just move

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
dobro brat

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
I thought EE is easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Luke LLL and Pietrosiek
I thought EE is easy mode
It's the hardest jfl, England and USA is much easier. You need a social circle here to scrap something, everyone is reserved here aswell

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, nastynas, Chadelite and 1 other person

giphy.gif
Sounds like they're taking a piss tbh mate

Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Sounds like they're taking a piss tbh mate
They all sent me friend requests and totally ignored the other two guys in the chat, started to talk with me the whole time and i told them i am reserved and have a wife, after one said 'you pakis and your wifes ugh', bitch do i look paki to you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's the hardest jfl, England and USA is much easier. You need a social circle here to scrap something, everyone is reserved here aswell
@Over show him those insta posts. I think its easier to get gf or sex in ee if youre ugly but nt. In the west its easier when youre gl but not nt without social circle.

It's easier in ee because the standards are much lower but they aren't as direct, opposite for the west like you said

You just have to hit up a girl on insta, do some cringy texting then meetup somewhete

They all sent me friend requests and totally ignored the other two guys in the chat, started to talk with me the whole time and i told them i am reserved and have a wife, after one said 'you pakis and your wifes ugh', bitch do i look paki to you
Sound like chavs tbh good thing total sluts

I thought thats its easier in ee too
By EE I mean Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.

Do you consider Poland EE? I don’t think it is tbh
It's just the impression I got from using Tinder in Russia and Ukraine. Your country isn't the same then.

I didn't take pics because i could have easily larped because you could have never know who they are the talking about so it's a shit proof. The point is that girls approach in anglospehere countries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, Luke LLL and Pietrosiek
By EE I mean Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.

Do you consider Poland EE? I don’t think it is tbh

It's just the impression I got from using Tinder in Russia and Ukraine. Your country isn't the same then.
I think Yes, mentality is not much different from more easter countries but we are far from Germany and other central countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
About EE
@Pietrosiek
@Over
@6ft1
The difference is that in EE society on its own is reserved and everyone sticks to their circle. It's true that it's easier to get a beautiful virgin wife here if you are veen bellow her looks level, but thats about it.

In the west if you are gl for the girl SHE WILL approach you instantly and you are basically set. All of the nt is cope memes are definitely true about the west, looks is all that matters there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
I think Yes, mentality is not much different from more easter countries but we are far from Germany and other central countries.
I would still say Poland is more developed than other EE countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Balkans and some others.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I would still say Poland is more developed than other EE countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Balkans and some others.
Yes but its far from Germanic countries. I would say that we are central easter Europe
About EE
@Pietrosiek
@Over
@6ft1
The difference is that in EE society on its own is reserved and everyone sticks to their circle. It's true that it's easier to get a beautiful virgin wife here if you are veen bellow her looks level, but thats about it.

In the west if you are gl for the girl SHE WILL approach you instantly and you are basically set. All of the nt is cope memes are definitely true about the west, looks is all that matters there
Yes, but it doesnt matter for me tbh. You need be gl to have that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

giphy.gif
over bro

Poor tormented soul.

You just have to hit up a girl on insta, do some cringy texting then meetup somewhete

im currently IGmaxxing. redpill me on this. how does it work? is it easier than tinder?

im currently IGmaxxing. redpill me on this. how does it work? is it easier than tinder?
If you can show status through it and she seems interested with her texts just look to meetup asap. There's a time frame where you have to make it work or else she might lose interest over time once other Chads hit her up

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Ohhh boy.
Australia is even worse if you are talking about needing a social circle....
I'd assume UK is similar.
But UK/Aussie foids are ugly....
I'd socialmaxx so hard for some slav JB pussy

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
ebanyi blyat cyka kurwa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i dont know where meme of ee being easy came from tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ohhh boy.
Australia is even worse if you are talking about needing a social circle....
I'd assume UK is similar.
But UK/Aussie foids are ugly....
I'd socialmaxx so hard for some slav JB pussy
You need to have some jb polish foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464