I can’t take this verbal abuse from my dad much longer

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
How do I fucking beat his shit in? I’m too fucking sick of this. Also tell me how to run his credit card. I’m just gonna spend all of his money as well. I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How do I fucking beat his shit in? I’m too fucking sick of this. Also tell me how to run his credit card. I’m just gonna spend all of his money as well. I don’t care
What did he say to you?

You fucking weenie

How old are you?

All sorts of shit.
Tell mom about your situation, so she can calm the retard she signed up to be a slave for the rest of her life.. :feelshehe:

How old are you?
Tell mom about your situation, so she can calm the retard she signed up to be a slave for the rest of her life.. :feelshehe:
She knows. She doesn’t really care lol. Only cares about herself.

She always acts and larps to others that we are this happy suburban nice family. We aren’t. I’m sick of her aswell

How are u calling yourself “Cro Magnon” and u can’t even slap around your old ass daddy jfl.

She always acts and larps to others that we are this happy suburban nice family. We aren’t. I’m sick of her aswell
Tough luck, I think you should tell them that you hate living with them and ask them to get you to a boarding school

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
How are u calling yourself “Cro Magnon” and u can’t even slap around your old ass daddy jfl.
Im asking how I should do it fucking retard

Im asking how I should do it fucking retard
Stop bitching u fucking low t homophile and just put him in his place. It’s up to u how u wanna do it.

• +1
Stop bitching u fucking low t homophile and just put him in his place. It’s up to u how u wanna do it.
He’s bigger than me. Should I surprise attack

He’s bigger than me. Should I surprise attack
If u have any patience, try gymmaxxing and bulk up hard for the next 6 months and then challenge him to a fight, winner becomes the man of the house.

You need to retire his old ass and become the cro-magnon warrior u were meant to be.

• +1

Things will only get worse with time.. :feelshehe:

If she doesn't care, get them both in the same room, and tell them straight out that if they don't change their behavior, you're seriously considering to leave this world, because you are not obligated to accept their bullshit, you have no debt to them, you didn't ask them to bring you into this world, etc. so they have no right to make you suffer.

You should also have a ''child helpline'' type of thing in your country, where young people of your age can call and present their situation and ask for help..

Don't you have any brothers/sisters/relatives who are closer to you to talk to about the situation? You need some form of authority to talk to them if they don't care about you to make them realize that their behavior is not ok.