I can't take this

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I'm thinking about my looks 24/7. I think of all my 100 problems and it gets so overwhelming and it's stopping me from going outside. I now know all my flaws and I take 100 selfies a day and I cry every time I see my subhuman face. I'm a legitimate PSL 2. My own face scares me. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I can't act normal cause I'm always trying to fraud and cause I'm thinking of my looks 24/7, my whole mentality is looks based so I can't communicate with anyone. I'm so fucking ugly and no surgeries can fix my pheno. I have so many flaws and some have even appeared in the last year (eye area has got worse and it was my only halo so I'm a sexless subhuman now). Imagine your only decent attribute becoming worse, I'm the unluckiest human ever. Someone is punishing me for who knows what, I just wanna get revenge on them. I can't do anything cause I'm so demoralized all the time and girls never give me validation and always act like I need to die. I will never have a gf, get married and have kids. I'll never have girls attracted to me. Everything I do is cope, I don't know how much longer I can go on, my looks are making me have this pit in my stomach that doesn't go away.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Unleash the beast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403