I can't tell if this dude is jestermaxxing or is just low inhib

FaceandBBC

FaceandBBC

ㅤLeader of the Black Hebrew Movement
I found this dudes channel a while ago and all he does is just fucking drink liters of goyslurp. This retard is literally drinking himself to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Mrinfinityx, cromagnon and 9 others
I found this dudes channel a while ago and all he does is just fucking drink liters of goyslurp. This retard is literally drinking himself to death.

He knows something we dont:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HarrierDuBois and FaceandBBC
Saar, how did you even come across this? :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wsada and FaceandBBC
Better skin than an acnecel after using elite, for goy use skincare.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec, Gengar and 2 others
Saar, how did you even come across this? :ogre:
Youtube always recommends me small channels that I don't a fuck about despite me putting them on do not recommend. They recommended me this guy and now I'm just waiting for his organs to shut down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Costcosuperstore, piec and 2 others
Youtube always recommends me small channels that I don't a fuck about despite me putting them on do not recommend. They recommended me this guy and now I'm just waiting for his organs to shut down.
He's gonna be okay bhai, I used to drink (and still do) liters of soda only since 13 and my organs are fine (for now). :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
i am praying that he is using dyed water as a prank

• +1
Better skin than an acnecel after using elite for goy use skincare.
Unironically I drank and ate goyslop for decades but never had to deal with acne. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
He's gonna be okay bhai, I used to drink (and still do) liters of soda only since 13 and my organs are fine (for now). :ogre:
I use to hammer sodas down so hard as a kid ngl. I don't know how I never got fat or died:hnghn:.
i am praying that he is using dyed water as a prank
I thought this at first also but he's really just hammering down 4 liters of soda a day:feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gengar and h111
I use to hammer sodas down so hard as a kid ngl. I don't know how I never got fat or died:hnghn:.

I thought this at first also but he's really just hammering down 4 liters of soda a day:feelskek:
Must be ragebait sounds so retarded though

• +1

You stopped drinking soda altogether? Why? And what kinda soda did you drink? My favorite soda is a Vietnamese one called Sting.

61d7eK6ueaL._SL1500_.jpg

They only sell it in Asia though. I just checked online and it's way overpriced. They ask $44 for a 12-pack, even though I can get 12 of it for $3,87. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
You stopped drinking soda altogether? Why? And what kinda soda did you drink? My favorite soda is a Vietnamese one called Sting.

61d7eK6ueaL._SL1500_.jpg

They only sell it in Asia though. I just checked online and it's way overpriced. They ask $44 for a 12-pack, even though I can get 12 of it for $3,87. :forcedsmile:
I haven't drank soda in years. I got tired of drinking it and just never drank it again. I drank everything except Squirt and Pepsi. Dr.Pepper, strawberry, and ginger beers were my favorite. I don't know if they have Faygo in the Netherlands, but I remember trying that in high school and it tasted good.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I haven't drank soda in years. I got tired of drinking it and just never drank it again. I drank everything except Squirt and Pepsi. Dr.Pepper, strawberry, and ginger beers were my favorite. I don't know if they have Faygo in the Netherlands, but I remember trying that in high school and it tasted good.
WTF is squirt? :forcedsmile: I have never heard of Faygo so they don't sell it here. What do you drink nowadays then?

• JFL
Redbull is my favorite goyslurp :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and Bitchwhipper2
I've always hated red bulls as a kid and still hate them. The taste and contents of the drink just isn't appealing to me.
Original RedBvll is garbodor

Blueberry mogs
Images 22

• +1
You don't wanna know, it's a shitty American drink JFL.

Raw milk, Raw kefir, water, and coconut water. That's it lol.

I've always hated red bulls as a kid and still hate them. The taste and contents of the drink just isn't appealing to me.
I actually googled it and it looks like dishwasher in a bottle. :ogre:

How do you get raw milk bhai? You basically drink whatever I don't drink. :feelskek:

Today I only drank some coke zero and some chai (milk with tea).

• +1
I actually googled it and it looks like dishwasher in a bottle. :ogre:

How do you get raw milk bhai? You basically drink whatever I don't drink. :feelskek:

Today I only drank some coke zero and some chai (milk with tea).
I get it from a grocery store named sprouts. I feel like I'm the only negroid in America that drinks the way I drink😅. Is it true coke zero suppresses hunger? I've seen quite a few users here say that it's good for leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I get it from a grocery store named sprouts. I feel like I'm the only negroid in America that drinks the way I drink😅. Is it true coke zero suppresses hunger? I've seen quite a few users here say that it's good for leanmaxxing.
Even if you are bhai, just embrace it. You shouldn't be like everyone else, that's just boring. Just be yourself (unless you think you are a tranny, then don't be yourself :hnghn:). I am not sure about coke zero suppressing hunger, but it does help with leanmaxxing. It's got 0.3 kcal per 100 ml, regular cola has 42 kcal per 100 ml. Skimmed milk has 48 kcal per 100 ml. Stuff like Arizona iced tea has 10 kcal per 100 ml, so I thought that was the best for leanmaxxing purposes but Numby told me coke zero has even less than that (0.3 kcal).

• Love it
strange

he must know something

• +1
so autistic

• +1

Russian accent is all u need to know to draw a conclusion

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Over

Capture50

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL