I can't turn my Wi-Fi off thanks to my ISP

L

lifted

Iron
As dumb as it sounds...

I used to turn it off when I was sitting next to my router when using my computer. I only used the wired internet. I did that to avoid direct radiation from the router. I'm kinda sensitive to that stuff.
But I had to turn it on frequently because someone else in my house were using the stupid Smart Tvs which I hate btw

The suddenly I noticed I couldn't turn the wi-fi off anymore. That option was blocked.

They did that for literally no reason. And of course unintentionally. It's like they knew exactly why I do that. As far as I know I can turn that thing on and off as much as I want.

My router doesn't even have a button to turn the wifi on/off.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
being timeless is how i pass time

IMG 7716
IMG 7713

• +1
Reactions: ey88
As dumb as it sounds...

I used to turn it off when I was sitting next to my router when using my computer. I only used the wired internet. I did that to avoid direct radiation from the router. I'm kinda sensitive to that stuff.
But I had to turn it on frequently because someone else in my house were using the stupid Smart Tvs which I hate btw

The suddenly I noticed I couldn't turn the wi-fi off anymore. That option was blocked.

They did that for literally no reason. And of course unintentionally. It's like they knew exactly why I do that. As far as I know I can turn that thing on and off as much as I want.

Nigga, wifi radation is not going to kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nigga, wifi radation is not going to kill you
OP is gonna freak out when he realizes the hot feeling he feels from holding a cup of coffee is radiation

I don’t use wifi
It’s Low T

As dumb as it sounds...

My wi-fi router has an on/off button.
You can also enter its setup and configure it, though a firmware update can change some of the options there.
I'm sure you can also buy a different router with more advanced options.