I can't wait anymore. I can't handle this shit anymore. No, I'm not going ER FBI!

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
It's been almost a year since I discovered the blackpill.
It started all with Mike Jew with his jewing cope-meme.
Then I stumble across the Astro fag guy.

From there on, it was a descent into the rabbit's hole.
Quickly, I gathered an enormous amount of knowledge.
I wasn't reading just some made-up bullshit theories touted by some sewer coper, I was researching and learning from actual studies.

I got 4 surgeries till now, and they didn't go as I fully expected them to go. That was my reality check.

I learnt that 99% of doctors are cunts that just want to give you a good enough result to not make you want to sue them.
They don't care about you and your aspie aspirations. They don't give a fuck if you want the anteface.
They're not there to walk that extra mile for you, to jeopardize their fucking job and career because you want those 2 extra mm.
They're like foids, pretending to care until they pocket your savings.

Like that fucking jew surgeon that ruined @Sal123 of which I don't remember the name. He confronted his doctor and what did the doctor do? He dismissed the poor fucker calling him crazy/delusional that he was good looking in the doctor's eyes.
Can you believe this shit?! I would have gon ER on his fucking face if that was me. I don't spend dozens of $Ks to be good-looking for you old fag cunt! I want to be good-looking for ME! And for the foids I'm attracted to.

Everyone here talks about how they're gonna do this and then that until they wake up from the anesthesia. The pain, the suffering, the money spent, the period of rehabilitation will make you think about the list of surgeries that you want and make you shrink it down to the most important ones.

Yes, I need a fucking OBO.
Yes, I need a fucking midface reduction.
But those are pipe dreams that are made to fuel the deluded minds of subhumans.

My thirst for knowledge has been satiated, I know what I need to ascend and I know what is realistically achievable. That's why I don't waste my time on morphs anymore, even though I'm arguably one of the best morphers on the PSLsphere if not the best ever. I'm not bragging, go check my previous works if you want some real suifuel in your life.

I still get DMs asking me about the mse or the facepuller. JFL! You absolute fucking copers.

I just want to fuck white Stacies with the same easiness I fuck gooks.

I just want to bathe in lakes of dopamine an IOIs every time I set foot outside my basement.

I can't be arsed anymore to look interested in what a foid is saying to me. I used to listen, to really listen to their bullshit talks, and I put actual effort into conversations with these beings. Now I'm just an emotionless zombie, all I think is "who the fuck do you think you are to expect this or that from me? You're just a fucking 5 or 6!".

Sometimes I'm really horny so I set up dates with 4s then I re-paint the walls of my basement with my cum and insult them for even thinking to get on a date with me, then unmatch and report them for hypergamy.

I can't kee going like this. I need the total love and admiration of 7s and 8s, I want them to struggle for me, to jump through hoops to get me. Ah and they need to be teens of course because after 20 they're already fucking roasties in my book.

Fuck you if you didn't read my senseless Sunday morning rambling.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, AH1882, wagbox and 33 others
Dn rd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 6191, inceletto and 3 others
where u live that its already sunday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
FBIcels on suicide watch after that title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Effortless, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
I mog your post to rep ratio, therefore your response is irrelevant.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

where u live that its already sunday

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 3990, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
Get rich boyo

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
CANT RELATE BRAH
D6141B7D BD79 4FE4 BD91 74BFE1B19299

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 4645, Slayerino and 1 other person
Is there a point to this?

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2012, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
It's been almost a year since I discovered the blackpill.
It started all with Mike Jew with his jewing cope-meme.
Then I stumble across the Astro fag guy.

From there on, it was a descent into the rabbit's hole.
Quickly, I gathered an enormous amount of knowledge.
I wasn't reading just some made-up bullshit theories touted by some sewer coper, I was researching and learning from actual studies.

I got 4 surgeries till now, and they didn't go as I fully expected them to go. That was my reality check.

I learnt that 99% of doctors are cunts that just want to give you a good enough result to not make you want to sue them.
They don't care about you and your aspie aspirations. They don't give a fuck if you want the anteface.
They're not there to walk that extra mile for you, to jeopardize their fucking job and career because you want those 2 extra mm.
They're like foids, pretending to care until they pocket your savings.

Like that fucking jew surgeon that ruined @Sal123 of which I don't remember the name. He confronted his doctor and what did the doctor do? He dismissed the poor fucker calling him crazy/delusional that he was good looking in the doctor's eyes.
Can you believe this shit?! I would have gon ER on his fucking face if that was me. I don't spend dozens of $Ks to be good-looking for you old fag cunt! I want to be good-looking for ME! And for the foids I'm attracted to.

Everyone here talks about how they're gonna do this and then that until they wake up from the anesthesia. The pain, the suffering, the money spent, the period of rehabilitation will make you think about the list of surgeries that you want and make you shrink it down to the most important ones.

Yes, I need a fucking OBO.
Yes, I need a fucking midface reduction.
But those are pipe dreams that are made to fuel the deluded minds of subhumans.

My thirst for knowledge has been satiated, I know what I need to ascend and I know what is realistically achievable. That's why I don't waste my time on morphs anymore, even though I'm arguably one of the best morphers on the PSLsphere if not the best ever. I'm not bragging, go check my previous works if you want some real suifuel in your life.

I still get DMs asking me about the mse or the facepuller. JFL! You absolute fucking copers.

I just want to fuck white Stacies with the same easiness I fuck gooks.

I just want to bathe in lakes of dopamine an IOIs every time I set foot outside my basement.

I can't be arsed anymore to look interested in what a foid is saying to me. I used to listen, to really listen to their bullshit talks, and I put actual effort into conversations with these beings. Now I'm just an emotionless zombie, all I think is "who the fuck do you think you are to expect this or that from me? You're just a fucking 5 or 6!".

Sometimes I'm really horny so I set up dates with 4s then I re-paint the walls of my basement with my cum and insult them for even thinking to get on a date with me, then unmatch and report them for hypergamy.
WI can't kee going like this. I need the total love and admiration of 7s and 8s, I want them to struggle for me, to jump through hoops to get me. Ah and they need to be teens of course because after 20 they're already fucking roasties in my book.

It was Dr Defrancq, he is a pile of shit, he tried to destroy my face aswell but I'm too high iq to fall for his implant shit. Dude spent half an hour lying to me.

Surgeons are assholes they care about the money and keeping risks low . They don't care for ascending you.

You need to create your own plan and work carefully with surgeons to implement it. Never trust anything a surgeon says , always see them as used car salesman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
How did the surgeon ruined @Sal123 ?

Schizophrenia is halejula drug

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slayerino
is it sunday already?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and balding17yomanletcel

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
U.K
Don't live in a city tho.
Wish i moved years ago. Meet more people in a city
You probably slay then
You seem nt and stable which is enough to get laid in the U.K.

just jerk off

FBI, I am going ER. Better arrest me quick before I shoot up a school. You have my IP. Don't wait too long.

its saturday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2634 and Mouthbreath
fuark you are 5 6? sorry king. dm me if you dont feel well. ure one of most good persons here ded srs

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You probably slay then
You seem nt and stable which is enough to get laid in the U.K.
Have family now. But ah the old young days of getting cold approached. Awesome days. You should get into weight training to loose weight. Nothing better then having girl turn heads at you. I Need to get bad into it badly. Getting fat. Why you go ER. You have depression?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Have family now. But ah the old young days of getting cold approached. Awesome days. You should get into weight training to loose weight. Nothing better then having girl turn heads at you. I Need to get bad into it badly. Getting fat. Why you go ER. You have depression?
I am subhuman. Being skinny and muscled would do nothing for my looks
I have depression because I’m subhuman. How about you? Have you seen my face?

yeah thats what I have realized
if you really want to ascend go to a crazy surgeon that has no morals

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 756 and Slayerino
I am subhuman. Being skinny and muscled would do nothing for my looks
I have depression because I’m subhuman. How about you? Have you seen my face?
Av had mild depression my whole life. Whats subhuman about you? You get girls etc. What tipped you over the edge? What don't you like

thats what happens when u have a shit base

compact midface + decent eye area is important for ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 5912
Av had mild depression my whole life. Whats subhuman about you? You get girls etc. What tipped you over the edge? What don't you like
I have no bones, I’m obese and everyone here bullies me because I’m the ugliest person. I get bottom of the barrel women sometimes and that’s hardly an achievement

I feel you. I have good morphing skills and I too have a low IPD and long midface...I stopped coping with morphs because I know I need a midface shortening surgery (which doesnt exist) and orbital box osteotomy to resemble a human being. I gave up on looksmaxing a long time ago because of this since I know that with my base, I would barely gain any points.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Chadelite and Deleted member 5912
I feel you. I have good morphing skills and I too have a low IPD and long midface...I stopped coping with morphs because I know I need a midface shortening surgery (which doesnt exist) and orbital box osteotomy to resemble a human being. I gave up on looksmaxing a long time ago because of this since I know that with my base, I would barely gain any points.
fuark bro man try facepuller

you dont have to be chad to have a gud life

but my comment abt good base still stands

eg. salludon amnesia had no deformity like shit ipd or long face

jaw is easy to fix

something like St blacks op 2 cel eye area is really hard

but long midface fuark i dont know how i could cope - facepuller is the best bet

but for you - grow a frickin chad beard - its the only way to look good

the taller ur lower third the less long midface affects you

peace bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 756
fuark bro man try facepuller

you dont have to be chad to have a gud life

but my comment abt good base still stands

eg. salludon amnesia had no deformity like shit ipd or long face

jaw is easy to fix

something like St blacks op 2 cel eye area is really hard

but long midface fuark i dont know how i could cope - facepuller is the best bet

but for you - grow a frickin chad beard - its the only way to look good

the taller ur lower third the less long midface affects you

peace bro
Will lefort help?

do you have the marpe on still?