I can‘t wait for my next paycheck

LancasteR

LancasteR

Kraken
Might sound like a wagecoper but getting some bucks again after NEETing for over a half a year can be really dopamine-inducing.

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
What will you spend on?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and glaruz
  • Love it
What food do you like bro
All kinds of national food but especially pastries, however i have to limit them.

Burgers, pizza, all kinds of sandwiches and a lot of chicken and fish, vermicelli with milk. I also love different protein shakes and protein bars, its one of the most expensive things though. Also i usually eat watermelon.

What about you?

• Love it
All kinds of national food but especially pastries, however i have to limit them.

Burgers, pizza, all kinds of sandwiches and a lot of chicken and fish, vermicelli with milk. I also love different protein shakes and protein bars, its one of the most expensive things though. Also i usually eat watermelon.

What about you?
You have a good taste bro.
I like meats like a variety of steaks, ribeye steak, tomahawk steak, T-bone steak, filet mignon, sirloin steak…
But also rawer stuff like beef tartare and carpaccio.
Asian food is also high on my list particularly sushi/omakase, udon noodles, Chop Suey and anything with Szechuan spices/flavoring.
And Italian food like lasagna and various pastas + risottos.
Desserts like tiramisu and macarons are also bomb asf. 💯

Last edited:
  • Love it
You have a good taste bro.
I like meats like a variety of steaks, ribeye steak, tomahawk steak, T-bone steak, filet mignon, sirloin steak…
But also rawer stuff like beef tartare and carpaccio.
Asian food is also high on my list particular sushi/omakase, udon noodles, Chop Suey and anything with Szechuan spices/flavoring.
And Italian food like lasagna and various pastas + risottos.
Desserts like tiramisu and macarons are also bomb asf. 💯
Man Lasagna how could i forget about it. Its one of my 3 favourite foods.

I want to try asian food but the asian restaurants are too expensive i cant afford that. However one day i plan to eat ramen because i heard its one of the best foods to exist.

• Woah
Man Lasagna how could i forget about it. Its one of my 3 favourite foods.

I want to try asian food but the asian restaurants are too expensive i cant afford that. However one day i plan to eat ramen because i heard its one of the best foods to exist.
Yeah ramen (when made fresh) is actually very tasty.
Tastes million times different and better than that processed stuff you can buy in the supermarket.
I hope you can find a good restaurant.

• Love it