I can’t wait till I get unbanned from incels.is

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
I can’t wait till I get unbanned from Incels.is so I can be back where I belong with my fellow subhumans instead of bluepilled normies that have no idea what it’s like to be sub 5 if I was white I wouldn’t even be hanging out in Incel message boards I’d be a normie but God cursed me by making me the most hated race in world

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
yeah fr but they're way too strict there i got banned there when i just turned 15 and now im almost 17 and they still won't let me join back those fucking niggers
this site is bluepilled AF and the recent influx of tiktok normies doesn't help whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, szolliontaraelis, Pikabro and 1 other person
Some men were born beta males, some alpha males, you my friend are a beta male.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
there are just 14 year olds larping as 25-30 yo incels like this site. Normies make account there everyday. If you want a real incel community find a dota 2 discord server.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Verse, GalacticHero and 1 other person
How do yk your gunna get unbanned?

This forum is more blackpilled than .is.

There’s too much misinformation here, incels.is users unironically have more life experience and are less biased. So they share real raw blackpills and give genuinely good advice

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I'm banned from there as well lol

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Verse
I'm banned from there as well lol
dumb agecucks why aren't we allowed to like JBs it isn't like we can choose who we are attracted to, even the oldest cells in our bodies are no older than 8 years old, I'm somebody's kid too man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 20581
dumb agecucks why aren't we allowed to like JBs it isn't like we can choose who we are attracted to, even the oldest cells in our bodies are no older than 8 years old, I'm somebody's kid too man
I hate Agecucks so much, The Agecuck mod PPEcel accused me of being a "Pedophile" And hard banned me for calling him out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Verse
I don't see much of a point there as all anyone does is complain about things that won't get them anywhere. At least here you can be given a goal to strive for be it looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing. My non-NT brain would crumble without something to focus on

I hate Agecucks so much, The Agecuck mod PPEcel accused me of being a "Pedophile" And hard banned me for calling him out.
yeah faggots call anybody who likes girls younger than 18 a pedophile don't listen to them they're just jealous because they're too high inhib to admit it aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20581
yeah faggots call anybody who likes girls younger than 18 a pedophile don't listen to them they're just jealous because they're too high inhib to admit it aswell
Agecucks call anyone a "Pedophile" For liking girls under the age of 18, This is literally their logic:

Qd84d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Race was never problem, you’re just have fucked up maxilla or jawline plus being short, Meeks is black and still he is the unmoggable PSL god. What’s your excuse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Agecucks call anyone a "Pedophile" For liking girls under the age of 18, This is literally their logic:

View attachment 1918560
ahaha literally, people need to understand that pedophilia is liking girls within the ages of 0-11, ofc that is weird to me because I am not a pedophile, why should I get the same label as someone who is attracted to babies just because I think 14 year olds are attractive

• +1
ahaha literally, people need to understand that pedophilia is liking girls within the ages of 0-11, ofc that is weird to me because I am not a pedophile, why should I get the same label as someone who is attracted to babies just because I think 14 year olds are attractive
It's so fucking retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Verse
yeah fr but they're way too strict there i got banned there when i just turned 15 and now im almost 17 and they still won't let me join back those fucking niggers
this site is bluepilled AF and the recent influx of tiktok normies doesn't help whatsoever
Are you really only 17?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I’m perma banned there for having a pfp of myself JFL, didn’t read the rules so. But way too fucking strict to be perm banned for that

Fuck that site anyways. Niggers there just postmaxx and annoying kids with gay ass anime avis

• +1