I cant wait till im GL enough to get on insta again

B

blackbencarson

Bronze
I deleted because im ugly af and even tho foids liked my pics and gave fake compliments I never got any dms or any of them flirting with me it was embarrassing af so I got rid of it but once I get lean and get abs I'll finally be able to use it again

Sorry black ben carson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Why would anybody want to use Instagram?

• +1
Reactions: blackbencarson
Lol have you seen the discovery page guys? You dont stand a chance, none of us do

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Young people use instagram as a chat-app. If u don't have it, u can't socialize.
That's like saying you can't beat up a Tai Chi master unless you know Tai Chi. If you believe it then that becomes the truth.

How about not having an Instagram? That's more attractive.
Lmao no it's not
I've been off insta for a year and it's made it much harder to get girls even irl the first thing they ask for is ig and if you don't have it you're looked at like a psycho

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That's like saying you can't beat up a Tai Chi master unless you know Tai Chi. If you believe it then that becomes the truth.
Nah its more like saying you cant beat up a tai chi master because you have a broken arm.

Instagram is a vital tool for socializing just like your arm is a vital tool for beating someone up.

i never had instagram and still got a girlfriend and girls approached me

if your aspie asses cant find an excuse to when they ask why you dont have it its over for your social skills and iq anyways

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Lmao no it's not
I've been off insta for a year and it's made it much harder to get girls even irl the first thing they ask for is ig and if you don't have it you're looked at like a psycho
And if a girl ever asked me for my IG, proving that she has one herself, I'd look at her like a worthless wh*re.

And if a girl ever asked me for my IG, proving that she has one herself, I'd look at her like a worthless wh*re.
Some of us like getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ifyouwannabemylover
I deleted because im ugly af and even tho foids liked my pics and gave fake compliments I never got any dms or any of them flirting with me it was embarrassing af so I got rid of it but once I get lean and get abs I'll finally be able to use it again
I am also waiting. Once I look good to myself I will post everyday.

• +1
Reactions: blackbencarson
that's why you had to travel all across asia to find a girl tbh

if your aspie asses cant find an excuse to when they ask why you dont have it its over for your social skills and iq anyways
Which excuses do you use?

Nah its more like saying you cant beat up a tai chi master because you have a broken arm.

Instagram is a vital tool for socializing just like your arm is a vital tool for beating someone up.
Lol, beating up a Tai Chi master with a broken arm, and a broken foot to boot, would still be an easy feat. Just so long as you don't believe in Chi.

I had girls approach me but led to pretty much nothing bc I didn't have ig jfl

Not saying it's impossible but having it makes getting laid a lot easier that's how every girl under 30 finds bfs/hookups they're not on tinder

snap?

'Just look at 97% of young girls as worthless whores' - theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
that's why you had to travel all across asia to find a girl tbh
Well that's funny seeing as before I was married I banged enough white girls in my home country as well as the ones within the expat bubble in Asia. But you're right. I did have to travel there to find one good enough to be with long term. Western girls are trash. Why do you think Chad never commits? There comes a time when unless you're a psychopath slaying gets tiring and a man wants to settle down. It's just that in the West slaying is all there is.

'Just look at 97% of young girls as worthless whores' - theory
Yeah, they are. Doesn't matter how good looking or NT you are. If you don't want to eventually get cucked you're gonna have to eliminate 98% of the dating pool.

Yeah, they are. Doesn't matter how good looking or NT you are. If you don't want to eventually get cucked you're gonna have to eliminate 98% of the dating pool.
just eliminate 98% of the dating-pool before you even start considering looks and personality.

What are you left with. 0.0001%? And that girl has to like you aswell?

its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Some of us like getting pussy
Yeah, you can still do that without IG. Go out and meet girls. If you're ashamed telling her that you don't have an Instagram then of course she'll lose any attraction she might have felt.

just eliminate 98% of the dating-pool before you even start considering looks and personality.

What are you left with. 0.0001%? And that girl has to like you aswell?

its over
What are looks and personality worth if the girl's a wh*re and you're not only looking to get laid?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston