I can't wait to wageslave

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Kraken
I'm in my 3rd year of uni and can't wait to get out and grind hard for money. Idc if I'll have to live in a hole on the wall or have to work 2-3 jobs. Everything I've done in my life is lead me up to this moment in life.For me making money is the most important thing in life more than even foids. I need to get the bag @ReadBooksEveryday

Hall Of Fame Love GIF by Meme World of Max Bear

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aleksander, username1000 and 15 others
I see nothing wrong in this post. Chase the bag OP

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@SecularIslamist does he know? :lul:

OP I'll ask for an in depth report after you work 6 months in a 9-5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung, truthhurts, SecularIslamist and 2 others
What are you in uni for?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
curries like you are what make the world go around. thank you op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING, 14vic and 6 others

When you study in STEM, it's basically a full-time job except you don't get paid.

All of my friends who graduated STEM have said that having a job mogs being a student to oblivion. You make similar hours, have less stress for deadlines/exams, and get paid, appreciated for the work you do.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

I've already done internships. I worked from 8 in the morning to 6-7. All to impress my employer and they were impressed and gave me a bonus too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I'm in my 3rd year of uni and can't wait to get out and grind hard for money. Idc if I'll have to live in a hole on a wall or have to work 2-3 jobs. Everything I've done in my life is to lead up to this moment in life.For me making money is the most important thing in life more than even foids. I need to get the bag @ReadBooksEveryday

Hall Of Fame Love GIF by Meme World of Max Bear
Good luck 🫡

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
Thank you for your labor op, whilst 16 year olds get rich by scamming, getting lucky with crypto or some new trend, you build the world for minimum wage
(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 14vic, Danish_Smartass and 3 others
Thank you for your labor op, whilst 16 year olds get rich by scamming, getting lucky with crypto or some new trend, you build the world for minimum wage
(y)
this is all satire and i am not being serious in anything i do or say!

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
(y)
Minimum wage lmao. I'm not doing it for minimum wage nigga. I'm in CS and I am determined to get a super dream offer.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
I don't even get accepted to do wageslaving jfl my application for mcdonald was rejected brutal

• +1
@deadstock

• +1
When you study in STEM, it's basically a full-time job except you don't get paid.

All of my friends who graduated STEM have said that having a job mogs being a student to oblivion. You make similar hours, have less stress for deadlines/exams, and get paid, appreciated for the work you do.
Well yeah of course working is better than studying, you get paid.

I've studied STEM and work a corporate job. It's just doing the same repetitive work every day, not everyone is suited to it.

I've already done internships. I worked from 8 in the morning to 6-7. All to impress my employer and they were impressed and gave me a bonus too.

So did I, I found the internship fun because it was new and exciting. It won't be fun after a year of doing that same stuff though.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, ey88 and 1 other person

I've studied STEM and work a corporate job. It's just doing the same repetitive work every day, not everyone is suited to it.

So did I, I found the internship fun because it was new and exciting. It won't be fun after a year of doing that same stuff though.
Do you think engineering will be boring?

• +1

Hmm maybe you are right. It was my first time doing it so it was pretty exciting. I learnt many things along the way. As I was an intern I also had people helping me with stuff

• +1

Ikr. I wanna retire asap. I'm sick of this shit. When I was young I had the drive and will, also wanted to see the money at the end of the day. It hits different when you're a poor student and only see your wealth decrease.

Now I have no motivation to work or do anything. I calculate the possibility of retirement in my head everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ascension and Jason Voorhees
Minimum wage lmao. I'm not doing it for minimum wage nigga. I'm in CS and I am determined to get a super dream offer.
u said your working 3 jobs thougghh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Hmm maybe you are right. It was my first time doing it so it was pretty exciting. I learnt many things along the way. As I was an intern I also had people helping me with stuff

Yeah my aim wasn't to dishearten you - it's to let you know that you need to try to hustle alongside your day job, do something extra. You simply cannot do a 9-5 forever. Try to get into business, property, trading, etc.

And you need to start learning and laying the foundation for that side hustle now. Not when you start working, because then you won't have time. When you come home after a 9-5, you'll literally be too tired to do anything.

Ikr. I wanna retire asap. I'm sick of this shit. When I was young I had the drive and will, also wanted to see the money at the end of the day. It hits different when you're a poor student and only see your wealth decrease.

Now I have no motivation to work or do anything. I calculate the possibility of retirement in my head everyday.

Same, I started off very motivated but recently I've been putting in the bare minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Don't work a 9 to 5 you slave. Escape the matrix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Jason Voorhees, ascension and 1 other person
You do realise if you are excited to wageslave you are brainwashed by The Matrix right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ascension and mr007
What will you do when you have the money

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Is someone gonna tell him?

• +1
How tf are most people here unemployed lmao

• +1
Being a student and finding a job was more suicide inducing than the job itself. Imagine slaving WITHOUT EVEN GETTING PAID, seeing couples in lectures and sounds of moaning and cheeks clapping in your dorm while you SLAVE projects and leetcode so you can get accepted to BEG in the interview to further be a SLAVE for someone that has a better life than you while putting in much less effort. At least you get paid as a wage cuck and you see less foids.

• +1
Real asf

• +1