I cant with my Redpill brother

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Billie Eilish cult member
I cant with him

Hes always talking about certain workouts, mentality, crypto, his plans and the books hes reading.

Its like his personality is built upon david goggins, Jordan Peterson and Andrew Tate.
Feels so fake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Juandigomigo22, Danish_Smartass and 1 other person
Then we have my dad who asked whether I was sigma or alpha and proceeded to claim he was an alpha :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, sickdawgie and perpetuallytired
Then we have my dad who asked whether I was sigma or alpha and proceeded to claim he was an alpha :feelscry:
If not a larp.

This just reenforces my hate for normies so much.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
If not a larp.

This just reenforces my hate for normies so much.
Im being dead serious and I hate to admit it, but my dad has become so cringe now that hes been using brainrotting on tiktok and facebook :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I cant with him

Hes always talking about certain workouts, mentality, crypto, his plans and the books hes reading.

Its like his personality is built upon david goggins, Jordan Peterson and Andrew Tate.
Feels so fake
you should ask him why does ''chad'' get stacy without doing all your bullshit workouts

Im being dead serious and I hate to admit it, but my dad has become so cringe now that hes been using brainrotting on tiktok and facebook :feelsrope:
my dad watches the whatever podcast

• JFL
Reactions: piec and CopiumX
I cant with him

Feels so fake
SIGMA AURA!!

redpill is cope but most redpillers put in more effort than people on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2