I caught my friend fucking my cat

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
So this was a few years ago around 2018 me and my friend were over af my house we were friends for around 6 years so I left him alone because i forgot something while getting groceries I at the time 15m him 16m we both went to the same school together and he's been over my house meny times but something did feel off when Iet him in but normally I shrugged it off after we hung out that day we made plans for tomorrow and I forgot I had soccer practice so I just let him in and told him he could do whatever (thinking back REALLY stupid of me)

I had to bike to the field I was playing on so normally taking 10-15 minutes there and back my practice at the time was around 1hour and 30 minutes- 2hours so when I get back I hear a bunch of cries from my cat at first I thought my cat got stuck on my wall (shelfs) but it was coming from the bathroom both of my cats locked and my female cat on the floor crying and my male cat half dead on the floor I yelled because he did not see me yet and told him to get out I started crying on the floor and called my mom who did not answer then I called the cops and told them what happend I sued my friend and now I have a restraining order against them my female cat died shortly after that about a week or two after and iv not spoken to my friend since

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski and maxxerlord
So this was a few years ago around 2018 me and my friend were over af my house we were friends for around 6 years so I left him alone because i forgot something while getting groceries I at the time 15m him 16m we both went to the same school together and he's been over my house meny times but something did feel off when Iet him in but normally I shrugged it off after we hung out that day we made plans for tomorrow and I forgot I had soccer practice so I just let him in and told him he could do whatever (thinking back REALLY stupid of me)

I had to bike to the field I was playing on so normally taking 10-15 minutes there and back my practice at the time was around 1hour and 30 minutes- 2hours so when I get back I hear a bunch of cries from my cat at first I thought my cat got stuck on my wall (shelfs) but it was coming from the bathroom both of my cats locked and my female cat on the floor crying and my male cat half dead on the floor I yelled because he did not see me yet and told him to get out I started crying on the floor and called my mom who did not answer then I called the cops and told them what happend I sued my friend and now I have a restraining order against them my female cat died shortly after that about a week or two after and iv not spoken to my friend since

he sued his friend:lul:
MEN IN REDDIT DOESNT EVEN HAVE URGES TO BEAT HIM AND FUCK HIM UP HE DOESNT GOT BALLZZZ YOU FUCKING GAYS:lul:

Probably a looksmaxx user:lul:

idk he was definitely curry tho
IMG 20240902 223034

Couldn't have guessed