I caught my GF [30/F] cheating on ME [27/M] with the guy [35/M] she lost her virginity to.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Hi! I'm in a bit of a predicament here. I have a gf for 9 months now, and yesterday, snooping on her phone (I know I shouldn't have done it) saw some sex related text with the guy she used to have a crush with and lost her virginity to.

The thing is the guy is married and has a 4 year old son. I confronted her and at first she was super calm and told me she didn't send those texts that it was a friend of his who asked if she could meet up with her and text him to meet up. I didn't believe it and after spending all night with my eyes wide open and my heart pounding a lot, I texted her and told her that the jig was up and I didn't believe her.

She came right away to try to explain and also cry a lot. She told me that it was hard to explain but that all those texts weren't hers, just some of them. Then after much crying and even throwing up, she admitted that it was her, but didn't know why she did it, that when she did she felt like another person. And she knows she was fooling herself cause she knows that she will never have a life with him since he's already a father and so. She told me she loved me very much, and the last time seeing this guy was 3 months ago and that she was trying to forget him and focus on me, because she wants a life with me and now knows it more than ever. I love her very much, and even though I felt very sick when I read those texts, asked her to promise me to never do anything like that again or I would walk out completely. After 4 hours crying she is saying that she loves me and that she learned her lesson, and never did it to hurt me at all, it was just a little arrangement they both had from before dating me and she didn't even know why she was doing it.

So, what do you guys think? I know the first instinct is to let her go and forget about her, but we work at the same place, so I figured it was easier to trust her and believe she won't do it again than to break up and look for another job. I love her very much and think that if she cried so much and even puke she is really repentant. I do believe she wants to forget that part of her life and move on with me.

TL;DR Did I do right?

deadpool and wolverine was a good movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back