I caught my mom cheating on my dad (again)

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Iron
2020 it came out she had an emotional and physical affair with a school friend who she didn’t see for 25 years or so. My parents had a nasty divorce and I didn’t see her for months. Then she realized he is a drug addicted alcoholic whos ex jumped out of a window (true). She then tried to reconnect with us again and my das for some reason married her again 5 months ago. Yesterday I was sitting next to her and saw her texting heart emojis to a guy. (Her ex affair and this one have the same name btw I think they are the same person). So what the fuck do I do now?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Darkeningstar, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
2020 it came out she had an emotional and physical affair with a school friend who she didn’t see for 25 years or so. My parents had a nasty divorce and I didn’t see her for months. Then she realized he is a drug addicted alcoholic whos ex jumped out of a window (true). She then tried to reconnect with us again and my das for some reason married her again 5 months ago. Yesterday I was sitting next to her and saw her texting heart emojis to a guy. (Her ex affair and this one have the same name btw I think they are the same person). So what the fuck do I do now?
Watch them fuck

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
are you gonna tell your dad or keep it quiet?

Cuck trait

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and borntosuffer
Blackmail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Darkeningstar
Fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Snitch
No mercy for whores

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, UrGirlsMcm and borntosuffer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, bloomercel, futureashtray and 1 other person
Your dad forgave her after she cheated on him, nobody forgives that unless they’re in love with the cheater, so by telling him that his wife (your mother) is a dirty naughty whore you break his heart and he might never recovers from this, so i would say just pretend nothing happened

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Darkeningstar, bloomercel, UrGirlsMcm and 3 others
Your dad forgave her after she cheated on him, nobody forgives that unless they’re in love with the cheater, so by telling him that his wife (your mother) is a dirty naughty whore you break his heart and he might never recovers from this, so i would say just pretend nothing happened
Ultimate cuckery
The cuck chair is made in hotels for the dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, bloomercel and Charisma
Some old people do that to preserve the family, you know divorce is not great.
But yeah it's cucked. I just don't think it's really that rare to have that happens lol.

Ultimate cuckery
Some old people do that to preserve the family, you know divorce is not great.
But yeah it's cucked. I just don't think it's really that rare to have that happens lol.
He is a cuck, that’s why he forgave her. He would probably forgive her again, no point in trying to save someone when he doesn’t want to be saved anyway.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Htobrother
He is a cuck, that’s why he forgave her. He would probably forgive her again, no point in trying to save someone when he doesn’t want to be saved anyway.
A Foid giving ass for few hours destroyed the whole family brutal

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and The Grinch
Just tell your dad to fuck a hooker, take a video and send it to her and divorce her..

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Just tell your dad to fuck a hooker, take a video and send it to her and divorce her..
Should do the same as she does
Because foids don't have empathy
When they cheat they forget about you like you never were there before also they took that decision long time ago while you thing everything is fine
When we cheat we dont

Foid brain moment

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and UrGirlsMcm
I was in a similar situation to you, decided to keep quiet didn't need any drama in my life. Whatever benefits you honestly, what someone doesn't know can't hurt them and it'll only be a headache for you if you're caught in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Htobrother
I'm the affair boyo

find the guy and pay a group of mexican hobos to cut him up and record it then send it to your mom from a burner phone

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl