I caught my wife cheating and now she is threatening to take my business ... divorce help!

twilight

twilight

o

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, \/orman and 5 others
tldr cuck gives his wife full access to his business and encourages her to work in said business and interact with other men, i wonder what could go wrong :lul::lul: @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @emeraldglass @forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Samsepioler, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 11 others
tldr cuck gives his wife full access to his business and encourages her to work in said business and interact with other men, i wonder what could go wrong :lul::lul: @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @emeraldglass @forevergymcelling
He lost, he should take the L and learn from this.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and twilight
If he was actually a trad Muslim would have told that bitch to sit at home and make breakfast and vacuum the house.

That would probably boost his productivity and business output rather than inviting her onto it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall and 4 others

@TRUE_CEL is this your brother's reddit post?!?

• JFL
Life when she settles for you. You always gotta supervise her!

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, JovenCansao, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Idk if it's just me but more posts I read more time I spend on the net the more I absolutely hate foids.
Idk if I'll ever in my life again be able to form an intimate relationship with a foid after all this.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, \/orman, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Idk if it's just me but more posts I read more time I spend on the net the more I absolutely hate foids.
Idk if I'll ever in my life again be able to form an intimate relationship with a foid after all this.
it's totally logical to think that way, there can only be so many examples of women acting a certain way before you start questioning what value they even bring to your life, seems like the move is to just try your best to increase LMS and never commit to only one foid, as soon as one starts acting up just move to the next and repeat, basically like leo dicap but on a much smaller scale ofc, have fun but never ever marry or emotionally invest in a serious ltr

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Danish_Retard, BoredPrince and 2 others
  • +1
It’s not just women. Men act just as bad.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
It’s not just women. Men act just as bad.
I’m serious. The reason you see these types of posts is the preferential treatment men give women. would you give the keys to your buisness to a man? If no, why?

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5.5psl and twilight
I’m serious. The reason you see these types of posts is the preferential treatment men give women. would you give the keys to your buisness to a man? If no, why?
You are right tbh
It's not MEN that do tho it's the SIMPS...
The major reason why modern dating is beyond fucked is social media + dating sites which give women 1000x better options than their bf/husband just a click away from their phone
Another reason is female rights/feminists our ancestors knew that foids are hypergamous af and giving them any sort of rights would not benefit them but backfire on males themselves which has happened today.

I'm 100% sure that I won't marry that's shit just a joke but now day by day I'm reaching the point where j don't even want relationships with women anymore.. just pump and dump coz what they deserve.

How can you even love a girl whose "ideal" male is this :

Sorry for this long rant i usually never write anything this big in replies coz nobody reads lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Chadelite, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Poor guy.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Screenshot 2023 10 06 at 183222

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, apocalypse, Aypo129 and 4 others
You are right tbh
It's not MEN that do tho it's the SIMPS...
It’s goes even deeper than that. Men have an out group bias towards women. Men see other men as competition and give women preferential treatment. It’s about to get much worse here as looksmax gets more famous. The moment women start joining the discord servers looksmax.org will turn into r9k. You will have mutiple 27 year old β€œslayers” simping for 14 year old girls on discord.

The major reason why modern dating is beyond fucked is social media + dating sites which give women 1000x better options than their bf/husband just a click away from their phone
It was always going to come to this. You can make rats run through mazes, but at the end of the day rats are rats. You can make humans act civilized, but at the end of the day humans are just monkeys.
I'm 100% sure that I won't marry that's shit just a joke but now day by day I'm reaching the point where j don't even want relationships with women anymore.. just pump and dump coz what they deserve.
I understand completely. It’s risky commiting to someone who could fuck you over completely.
How can you even love a girl whose "ideal" male is this :
View attachment 2475776
This is true but not for all women.
C983F889 DC0C 4893 8DA9 EA4E453C2172

There is variance in what personality traits women find attractive. Dark triad traits definitely carry a lot of appeal tho.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: Baban, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
"She was exceptionally beautiful woman and I could never have imagined that someone who looks so beautiful"

his problem was that he wasn't handsome enough. what's wrong with men lol why do u think u deserve a beautiful woman when ur not beautiful urself fucking cucks
I feel very angry. All I can do is CURSE this evil woman. She came in this marriage with nothing and walks away owning 78% of my assets.
blue pilled men deserve it for being so fucking dumb lol. hope she takes 95% and just leaves him with like two shirts

Last edited:
  • +1
I read that and I was laughing

No there won’t be any β€œreal court”

All she needs to do is β€œrepent” and all of Her sins would be forgiven

The dude who was divorced deserved what happened to him, simp gave a foid his business

He’s the type to tell men to β€œman up and get rich”

Yeah look what happened to him

In a way I do feel bad because he was accused of DV but he is the one that believes muh women are precious

Also jfl @ marrying a Muslim foid

They are the most entitled who on top of that lie abt virginity

• +1
his problem was that he wasn't handsome enough. what's wrong with men lol why do u think u deserve a beautiful woman when ur not beautiful urself fucking cucks
He thought being a moneymaxxer would overcome his shit looks

Also she wasn’t that special looking

Ethnic foids can’t be that good looking

blue pilled men deserve it for being so fucking dumb lol. hope she takes 95% and just leaves him with like two shirts

• +1
I read that and I was laughing

No there won’t be any β€œreal court”

All she needs to do is β€œrepent” and all of Her sins would be forgiven

The dude who was divorced deserved what happened to him, simp gave a foid his business

He’s the type to tell men to β€œman up and get rich”

Yeah look what happened to him

In a way I do feel bad because he was accused of DV but he is the one that believes muh women are precious

Also jfl @ marrying a Muslim foid

They are the most entitled who on top of that lie abt virginity
why do non handsmoe men like to larp as slayers who can take hot girls with just money and status?

lol they 100% deserve to be cucked, its beautiful to witness LMAO, i hope he learns his lesson after with whatever he has left like his lamp or his koran or whatever

• +1

But he paid good dowry and made her his business partner!

• +1
He lost, he should take the L and learn from this.
:soy:
There's no learning from this
Imagine getting a business you worked hard for so many years stolen from your hands with no reward. He's old now and left with a bad business which was probably supported by the good one, meaning it will probably fail.
And that's only the part of the business she's gonna take from divorce, their personal assets are another story.

The best that can happen to him now is hope his wife has pity on him and allow him to live as a cuckold in that marriage.

The thought of all this happening to me and knowing I'd have to be a wagie again would be enough to make me rope.

Beyond over for this bluepilled cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Pikabro
:soy:
There's no learning from this
Imagine getting a business you worked hard for so many years stolen from your hands with no reward. He's old now and left with a bad business which was probably supported by the good one, meaning it will probably fail.
And that's only the part of the business she's gonna take from divorce, their personal assets are another story.

The best that can happen to him now is hope his wife has pity on him and allow him to live as a cuckold in that marriage.

The thought of all this happening to me and knowing I'd have to be a wagie again would be enough to make me rope.

Beyond over for this bluepilled cuck
The key takeaway here is: Be cautious and and not gullible, never introduce a guy to your wife, stay vigilant regarding your wife's actions, and have a contingency plan for your business at all times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and JovenCansao
Dude is Muslim and doesn’t know what to do with a woman. Cmon man Muslims are known for beheadings and shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, twilight and Aypo129
RAPE HER
RAPE RAPE RAPE
KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and tallnegga
Kill toilets. Behead toilets. Roundhouse kick a toilet into the concrete. Slam dunk a toilet baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy toilets. Defecate in a toilets food. Launch toilets into the sun. Stir fry toilets in a wok. Toss toilets into active volcanoes. Urinate into a toilet gas tank. Judo throw toilets into a wood chipper. Twist toilets heads off. Report toilets to the IRS. Karate chop toilets in half. Curb stomp pregnant black toilets. Trap toilets in quicksand. Crush toilets in the trash compactor. Liquefy toilets in a vat of acid. Eat toilets. Dissect toilets. Exterminate toilets in the gas chamber. Stomp toilets skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate toilets in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory circumcision for toilets. Grind toilets fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown toilets in fried chicken grease. Vaporize toilets with a ray gun. Kick old toilets down the stairs. Feed toilets to alligators. Slice toilets with a katana.

• +1
The key takeaway here is: Be cautious and and not gullible, never introduce a guy to your wife, stay vigilant regarding your wife's actions, and have a contingency plan for your business at all times.
What an abused dog mentality you have
"Be vigilant of your wife or chad might steal it"

What an abused dog mentality you have
"Be vigilant of your wife or chad might steal it"
It’s truth, unless you want to keep her in a cage for ever or lose her to another male. You will need to be cautious and monitor her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and JovenCansao
RAPE HER
RAPE RAPE RAPE
the voices in my head at 3 am πŸ—£οΈ

Deserved tbh