I change my mind about ...

A

Arceus300

Banned
@Sc22

He’s the best looking user here with me included, the two of us mog you all.

Now suck our mog

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sc22 and Deleted member 611
Ty man actually you are very gl too ngl.

Ty man actually you are very gl too ngl.

You almost mog me, your like a legit male model. Bro we mog all these faggot here

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and RichardSpencel
Your definitely drunk now, @Sc22 is average as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Yummyinmytummy, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel, Nibba and 1 other person
Your definitely drunk now, @Sc22 is average as fuck

Are u kidding me he has great forward growth, he’s my nigga for sure. He’s a male model growth. Dogtown come taste my tasty milk it’s free tonight

stop posting son of whore
your dad has failed you

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Are u kidding me he has great forward growth, he’s my nigga for sure. He’s a male model growth. Dogtown come taste my tasty milk it’s free tonight

He’s not even that forward grown, not being recessed doesn’t mean you have amazing forward growth.

Also stop the gay shit

@dogtown mogs you both :banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
He cannot mogs sc22 he has forward growth !!! And I smoke cigarets idiot ...
946BB899 B974 4405 A5B5 0BC0BFDE7FF1 946BB899 B974 4405 A5B5 0BC0BFDE7FF1
Fucking bad boy slayer why is that cig so long :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@dogtown mogs you both :banhammer::banhammer:
Have u not seen my forward growth? it mogs the entire universe into oblivion i have protruding maxilla and chin this is great halo in 3D and reallife. World and reality is 3D pics don't matter bro u see me walking and my bones forward its legit model tier.

Get help.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 470
Have u not seen my forward growth? it mogs the entire universe into oblivion i have protruding maxilla and chin this is great halo in 3D and reallife. World and reality is 3D pics don't matter bro u see me walking and my bones forward its legit model tier.

JFL your forward growth is nothing noticeable and I’m forward grown too, as well as having something you lack harmony

HE HAS FORWARD GROWTH STFU

Have gay sex already then faggots. Be sure to record the sausage party

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
They say when you're drunk your true self comes out. When I get wasted with my buddies I lead the group and make sure we all get home safe, and I'm always laughing and joking around with random people. The life of the party so to speak. What about arcbrah? Well he's just plain gay

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 3 others
They say when you're drunk your true self comes out. When I get wasted with my buddies I lead the group and make sure we all get home safe, and I'm always laughing and joking around with random people. The life of the party so to speak. What about arcbrah? Well he's just plain gay
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Well ngl he acts how I act when I'm drunk

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Coping and Deleted member 611
I remember I asked to fuck a trap friend I used to have when I consumed an entire bottle of jack daniels and he's a slut so he led me on calling me daddy and shit

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I remember I asked to fuck a trap friend I used to have when I consumed an entire bottle of jack daniels and he's a slut so he led me on calling me daddy and shit
Nigga wut

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Tldr was drunk and was horny so me asked to fuck sexy trap
Kek, i got tons of fucked up drunk stories but only few are that gay xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Never wanted to comment on your thread to not make you feel worse.

Dont overestimate yourself.

:feelswhat: :feelswhat:

@Sc22

He’s the best looking user here with me included, the two of us mog you all.

Now suck our mog
:feelswhat: :feelswhat:

20190206 164208

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Kek, i got tons of fucked up drunk stories but only few are that gay xd
You're one of those "traps are gay" guys huh?
B5798f43547572e7e2154101f3d5798ab952b44dr1 1280 720v2 hq

Anyway I cannot continue this conversation unless I want a warning from sergeant or knajjd, they're not online but traps are against the rules because of me. Back on incels.me someone else and I were posting trap threads and someone got pissed off about it. They made a thread to complain about it and silly me thinking the mods would side with me I @d them all to ask their opinion on it, and they sided with the OP INSTEAD OF ME. This was back in december 2017 I think.

FUCK YOU BLICKPALL YOU AUTIST

You're one of those "traps are gay" guys huh?
View attachment 18274
Anyway I cannot continue this conversation unless I want a warning from sergeant or knajjd, they're not online but traps are against the rules because of me. Back on incels.me someone else and I were posting trap threads and someone got pissed off about it. They made a thread to complain about it and silly me thinking the mods would side with me I @d them all to ask their opinion on it, and they sided with the OP INSTEAD OF ME. This was back in december 2017 I think.

FUCK YOU BLICKPALL YOU AUTIST
Well i prefer my women like my coffe, without a penis
But whatever suits you ;-)

• +1
Well i prefer my women like my coffe, without a penis
But whatever suits you ;-)
What kind of coffee comes with a penis :unsure:

Ohhh I know what you mean
GCWnwwl

• +1
Reactions: Phad
This nigga more into boys then girls gobble gobble gobble

• +1
Was she passable looking or was it a 6"6 linebacker with a wig?
He's 5'6 if I remember correctly. Yes he was very passable, i dont know about the face though as I've never seen it. I say he because he was more of a friend to me, not a trap.

It's MogekoLord from incels.me if you remember

Last edited:
He's 5'6 if I remember correctly. Yes he was very passable, i dont know about the face though as I've never seen it. I say he because he was more of a friend to me, not a trap.

It's MogekoLord from incels.me if you remember
Yeah I remember him from weeb not incels,
What about ellie what'd she look like?

• +1
Yeah I remember him from weeb not incels,
What about ellie what'd she look like?
I only ever saw a tiny glimpse of a photo for a second before it was deleted...so I don't even really know tbh. I just liked personality.

• +1
I only ever saw a tiny glimpse of a photo for a second before it was deleted...so I don't even really know tbh. I just liked personality.
Trap slayer,mogs studyhacks,he has to pay prostitutes if he wants aids.

• +1
@Psychonaut does your DMs work?

• +1
Trap slayer,mogs studyhacks,he has to pay prostitutes if he wants aids.
I've had real girl online gfs too, but one was average looking and one was a straight up whale. They both were fucking awful to deal with most of the time. I remember the second one asked me one time if I cared about her losing weight, and I told her I do. Then she got all whiny "YOU SHOULD LOVE ME FOR HOW I AM." Bleh. These aren't good memories.
@Psychonaut does your DMs work?
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-cant-start-conversations.5352/

• +1
I've had real girl online gfs too, but one was average looking and one was a straight up whale. They both were fucking awful to deal with most of the time. I remember the second one asked me one time if I cared about her losing weight, and I told her I do. Then she got all whiny "YOU SHOULD LOVE ME FOR HOW I AM." Bleh. These aren't good memories.
Traps it is then...

That was a joke you fucking kidlet don't ban me.:feelsbaton::feelstrash:

• +1