I cheated and my boyfriend ate me out with another man's cum inside me and I loved it

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I was at a friend's birthday dinner and after dinner everyone went back to her house . My boyfriend at the time wasn't there as he was at work till late so I was juat chatting everyone up and one of the girls boyfriends that was there was super hot . We started talking in the kitchen while making a new drink and one thing led to another and we went out the back door of the house and he bent me over the table outside. His girlfriend was not even 20 feet away inside the house while he exploded inside me. I pulled back up my shorts and we went back inside and joined the party again .

After an hour or so I went home cause my boyfriend was going to be home from work and I knew would want me home . Well the first thing he did when I got home was picked me up and put me on the kitchen table, spread my legs and started eating me out before I could even say a word . So I just let him eat me out while I knew another girls boyfriend had just finished inside me .

He finished eating me out and fucked me good before telling me after that my pussy tasted really good and was extra wet tonight

I never told him of course and we have since broken up but my husband now eats my pussy after it's been fucked by other guys all the time . And we both love it

• JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy, Vermilioncore and TheAnomaly
So glad I don’t do oral.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs