i chewed for jawline now i have chad chin but my face bloated

Deleted member 22710

Deleted member 22710

Iron
i chewed like maniac for 3 months now i have much more bigger chin but my face bloated as hell. how can i get rid of this ?

U probs gained weight or u werent lean in the first place. if u look at gymmaxxers who are lean with masseter hypertrophy it looks like a group of tennis balls sticking out from their gonion.

U probs gained weight or u werent lean in the first place. if u look at gymmaxxers who are lean with masseter hypertrophy it looks like a group of tennis balls sticking out from their gonion.
this. they can achieve unreal levels of leanness fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Adonis, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
actually i lost weight and now im looking weird because of my bloated face

actually i lost weight and now im looking weird because of my bloated face
have you looked into decreasing inflammation? through diet, ice on the face, etc

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This might be a good sign. Get leaner and look into Kappa chewing with a mouth guard or towel. Did you chew mastic gum?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
bloat comes from overusing the buccinator muscles while chewing, i get the same thing. it will go away as soon as you decide to stop chewing.

This might be a good sign. Get leaner and look into Kappa chewing with a mouth guard or towel. Did you chew mastic gum?
That shit left me bloated as fuck (still the same after three days), my masseter insertions must be shit or is this normal?

That shit left me bloated as fuck (still the same after three days), my masseter insertions must be shit or is this normal?
Should be normal yeah also always be aware of your bf% if you're above 15% you're always gonna look bloated

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Intense 10-minute session, I felt my muscles working and getting fatigued, but I also felt like I was going to develop TMJD.
i chewed for hours and now i have gigantic chin but fucked up cheeks

Should be normal yeah also always be aware of your bf% if you're above 15% you're always gonna look bloated
Yes, I am theorizing that I am between 15-20% or just have fat baby because I am youngcel, since I am skinny but it could be because of my slim build and I am really at +15%, because I can not even see my JAWLINE that clearly nor my ABS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
like i said my chin was narrow and i chewed for hours everyday
maybe your gonions were so inward/your jaw so narrow that you feel you grew th echin when actually the masseters grew giving you bloated look bc of insertions.

do ppl here really believe that chewing is gonna give you a bigger chin? delusional