:p

• Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yeah for fatties this diet shit is hard asf innit

It’s like quitting smoking or some shit

Yeah for fatties this diet shit is hard asf innit

It’s like quitting smoking or some shit
i dont smoke

i think i will just have one meal a day but it will be fries with steak and cookies. i still can lose weight in calorici deficit

i cant do steaks with eggs or chicken with rice or any other healthy meal bro i want dopamine

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
R.eac885218749aac1bad06dae29c9ace3

OIP.Gszdsnr50Yz7VUJOhiWmWgHaLH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
@iasarcko explain ugh react

i dont smoke

i think i will just have one meal a day but it will be fries with steak and cookies. i still can lose weight in calorici deficit

i cant do steaks with eggs or chicken with rice or any other healthy meal bro i want dopamine
Nigga why eat only shit

I mean OMAD is legit and u can kinda cheat if u eat OMAD and still lose weight but allat shit is too much junk

Nigga why eat only shit

I mean OMAD is legit and u can kinda cheat if u eat OMAD and still lose weight but allat shit is too much junk
what wrong? steak and fries + some cola and a bit of chocolate

what you want me to eat lol? im tired of searching for healthy diets and then eating unbearable boring shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Nigga why eat only shit

He served in the Israeli and Ukrainian armies you can't expect a good schedule and diet in there. You just need to swallow calories.

what you want me to eat lol? im tired of searching for healthy diets and then eating unbearable boring shit
He's a low IQ Turkroach immigrant, ignore him.

• So Sad
He served in the Israeli and Ukrainian armies you can't expect a good schedule and diet in there. You just need to swallow calories.
what?

If it makes u happy but I’d recommend whole foods even on OMAD

Maybe cheat like once a week with a burger and fries but these things will make ur face puffy and give u acne

U also have to make sure all of this combined is less calories than ur burning or else it’s useless

If it makes u happy but I’d recommend whole foods even on OMAD

Maybe cheat like once a week with a burger and fries but these things will make ur face puffy and give u acne

U also have to make sure all of this combined is less calories than ur burning or else it’s useless
example of a whole food?
should i trade fries for just normal potatoes and eat steak with potatoes and veggies?

fat people confuses me. How can you even eat all that goyslop without wanting to throwup

wait a minuite:feelsgood:

Chicken and rice isn't boring just fucking season it.
Steak and eggs isn't boring you must be eating dogshit quality steak and eggs with no seasoning

• +1
If you crave sugar eat natural yogurt with fruit and maple syrup on top

• +1
Chicken and rice isn't boring just fucking season it.
Steak and eggs isn't boring you must be eating dogshit quality steak and eggs with no seasoning
i eat high quality striploin and ribeye bro... its very good but it needs fries

i eat high quality striploin and ribeye bro... its very good but it needs fries
Then just wack some sliced potatoes in the oven with olive oil sea salt add chilli flakes and any dry herb like thyme or rosemary to add more flavour

Then just wack some sliced potatoes in the oven with olive oil sea salt add chilli flakes and any dry herb like thyme or rosemary to add more flavour
wtf are you black? i eat food moron

wtf are you black? i eat food moron
Why do you think I'm black and I just suggested you a healthier and better option to fries ya bell end but as you have been rude for no reason I'm out of this thread

• +1
Why do you think I'm black and I just suggested you a healthier and better option to fries ya bell end but as you have been rude for no reason I'm out of this thread
sorry