I cold aproached a mtb ethnic foid

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
i was at the mall when i saw i saw a mtb ethnic(Mena) and i got reminded of the advice @Htobrother said to me ”don’t go for poch white girls or white girls in general” so i approached her and asked her for her number she told me she had a bf she was obviously lying and just wanted the subhuman(me) to get away from her and i said ”Ok” and walked away as i was walking she told me wait and to come back and asked me for my age and and what i do i don’t understand if she is not interested then why she kept talking to me?

Was i just some ego boost i didn’t even end up getting her number and wasted my time.

It’s over

I will never lose my virginity

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 06 24 192057

:p

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
You were just awkward and weird and she felt bad for turning you down. Just keep at it you'll get better

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and raleqtambrobret
i was at the mall when i saw i saw a mtb ethnic(Mena) and i got reminded of the advice @Htobrother said to me ”don’t go for poch white girls or white girls in general” so i approached her and asked her for her number she told me she had a bf she was obviously lying and just wanted the subhuman(me) to get away from her and i said ”Ok” and walked away as i was walking she told me wait and to come back and asked me for my age and and what i do i don’t understand if she is not interested then why she kept talking to me?

Was i just some ego boost i didn’t even end up getting her number and wasted my time.

It’s over

So you’re not just ugly, but also stupid. Over for your subhuman ass

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel, Aero and 1 other person

It’s over

You should have asked her why your age matters since she has a boyfriend.

Odds are it was just in hopes of increasing her already present ego boost. After all, it's much more of a dopamine hit if you know you're getting approached by someone your age and not some oldcel.

• +1
u had a chance, it just str8 ask her number maybe was brutal, need conversationmaxxx

• +1