I completely changed my race thru affirmations

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I used to look med now I look mestizo.I did this thru affirmations and the law of attraction.

look up lawofattraction reddit for success stories.there are people that went from ugly to hot in a year aswell.

as nagarjuna said 'because of emptiness everything is possible'.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not insane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Images   2024 03 13T003815929

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
it's a true story.it came when least expected.I went without contact lenses for 4 months,and when i got them i looked native american or mestiso.I used the law of gratitude and the law of affirming certainty.prayers of buddhist practicioners that are generic and not directed towards any being,change polluted water into crystal clear ones in mass prayer sessions.there was a dirty river in taiwan that turned clear this way.

@Blackgymmax why don't you do this to change yourself into a beautiful big eyed mulatto with full lips?my features and face completely changed within a year.just affirm ten times a day.there are tons of success stories.even the jooz say affirmations are a form of legit magic,in their kabbala,so they know something.look up dr.dean radin on youtube.look up joe dispenza.look up greg braden.

Whyd you go from Med to Mestizo

Whyd you go from Med to Mestizo
I had a fascination with native americans since second grade.I look very choctaw now,and im only 15%.my roommate likened me to pocohantas twin in looks.very handsome,though my pakistani ex rated me a 9 as a white guy too.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Medicine Medication GIF by Meme World of Max Bear

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and mogstars
look up dr.dean radin and water experiments thru words.good words change the structure of matter as dr.masaru emoto discovered.
@FBl

• Woah
Reactions: FBl
no need for surgeries guys just affirm everyday with certainty and gratitude.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
I had a fascination with native americans since second grade.I look very choctaw now,and im only 15%.my roommate likened me to pocohantas twin in looks.very handsome,though my pakistani ex rated me a 9 as a white guy too.
U dated a Muslim chick?

tales from the mumbai insane asylum youve lost the plot nigga

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and mog_or_be_mogged
yeah,why?
I thought paki whores were most religious. Seems like colorism got to them and they’re going for whites now too. Coupled with the idea of them being pajeets it makes it harder for them to leave their own.

I thought paki whores were most religious. Seems like colorism got to them and they’re going for whites now too. Coupled with the idea of them being pajeets it makes it harder for them to leave their own.
she's lighter skinned then me with light brown hair.she's kashmiri.she just found me hot.

she's lighter skinned then me with light brown hair.she's kashmiri.she just found me hot.
Nah I get that a lot of them find average whites very attractive. It’s native to Middle East and South Asia even East Asia to like whiter skin

Nah I get that a lot of them find average whites very attractive. It’s native to Middle East and South Asia even East Asia to like whiter skin
i was goodlooking.she prefrered koreans back then,now bbc.she looks like ameera al taweel.

Hahahahhaha imagine thinking women are religious in 2024 and that every single woman alive doesn’t worship
BIG WHITE COCK.

Sorry to burst ya bubble, bud

Observable Universe Space GIF by Teun van der Zalm

Hahahahhaha imagine thinking women are religious in 2024 and that every single woman alive doesn’t worship
BIG WHITE COCK.

how is a golden skin med'jbw'?hes retarded.she prefered koreans vack then,now blacks.

BIG WHITE COCK.

what r u on about nigger, i know those women aren't I just thought no one flirted with the idea of getting with a pajeet muslim since they get double failo

how is a golden skin med'jbw'?hes retarded.she prefered koreans vack then,now blacks.
Whiter than the shitskin Indians around her = JBW