I concluded that there is a conspiracy to make me feel ugly.

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
But my will is too strong. you ain't getting anything from me. the king of the forest will come back stronger than ever.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399, iam good boy and 2 others
Who's conspiring against you

Who's conspiring against you
everyone. one day people treat me like chad then they start treating me like inkwell. i enter to mcdonald and they say that i'm stupid for no reason at all. fuck this shit bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 23558, LooksThinker and 2 others
Ur not legit ugly as fuck but ur not on the level that you claim to be that’s all. U need to be less delulu

People mad because they have a worse opinion of themselves and consider theirself better looking than you, that’s what it comes down to. Both are narcy individuals

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 24444
Ur not legit ugly as fuck but ur not on the level that you claim to be that’s all. U need to be less delulu

People mad because they have a worse opinion of themselves and consider theirself better looking than you, that’s what it comes down to. Both are narcy individuals
no because they treat me like chad then suddenly they all start treating me like i have 0 value. i know what i'm talking about i don't need another incel to try to school me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 30552
no because they treat me like chad then suddenly they all start treating me like i have 0 value. i know what i'm talking about i don't need another incel to try to school me
Muh incel. You lost your virginity at 26, humble yourself goofy nigga

You are an incel just by that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

dude i always got told i'm handsome by girls also i had gfs i just didn't have sex with them because i had hydrocele
if i decide to go clubbing i could get more play in 1 night than you in 1 year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Chadeep, Akhi and 1 other person
they are jealous of your resolve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 30552 and the BULL
dude i always got told i'm handsome by girls also i had gfs i just didn't have sex with them because i had hydrocele
if i decide to go clubbing i could get more play in 1 night than you in 1 year
Odd

I’ve never been ghosted a single time by a girl I’ve had sex with.

Also keep it up with the obvious dramatizations, and exaggerations. And keep trying to convince yourself

Odd

I’ve never been ghosted a single time by a girl I’ve had sex with.

Also keep it up with the obvious dramatizations, and exaggerations. And keep trying to convince yourself
it's true i got famous even my friends were whispering "he's the king" when they meet me
even one girl told me i was becoming famous then suddenly everyone started treating me like incel but idgaf i know i will come back and girls will stop ghosting me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 30552
it's true i got famous even my friends were whispering "he's the king" when they meet me
even one girl told me i was becoming famous then suddenly everyone started treating me like incel but idgaf i know i will come back and girls will stop ghosting me
You wouldn’t have so much mental turmoil if you just accepted ur zygos are melting off your face and you have prey animal tier eye area and you’re not some chad model that everyone is wishing to be

Be realistic FFS. And again if women aren’t begging to LTR you after fucking you something isn’t that great about you

How you dare to talk like that to the lion of Venetto

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and the BULL
You wouldn’t have so much mental turmoil if you just accepted ur zygos are melting off your face and you have prey animal tier eye area and you’re not some chad model that everyone is wishing to be

Be realistic FFS. And again if women aren’t begging to LTR you after fucking you something isn’t that great about you
shut up it's because they feel intimidated i don't see better guys around. my zygos are fucking great and my eye area is wide pfl not prey

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 24444
jealous because i look like a taller more robust vinnie hacker
Goodfellas GIF

You dont look like vinnie

Who told you that??
shut up it's because they feel intimidated i don't see better guys around. my zygos are fucking great and my eye area is wide pfl not prey
your zygos are about to slide off your face as we speak

when i was in veneto i took 30 minutes to get a gf. i just live in a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 30552
Bro do you have smth else in Life besides following me like a groupie?

More Bones in my zygos than in your whole skull incel

bro do you have a treehouse???

Bro do you have smth else in Life besides following me like a groupie?

More Bones in my zygos than in your whole skull incel

brutal

There is like a whole cm gap between your eyes and your zygos they might actually fall off due to gravity

It's like Sylvester Stallone; they had to beat down on him calling him a dummy and a creep so that he could get up again and rise like the phoenix. Tough love innit!

• +1
Reactions: Akhi