I confessed my feelings and told her to reject me, so that I don’t get an oneitis JFL.

twojei

twojei

Banned
I don't know why, but I suddenly got feelings for some girl in a new friend group I am, and I don't really know the why though. It is not like she's that cute tbh.

Anyways, today I confessed to her that I liked her and told her to reject me JFL. This is the better way to get over this since she's not attracted to me anyways.

She just replied to me while I was writing this thread. And as I confirmed, she doesn't feel anything lmao. Brutal.

Do not care anymore @Mister Fuwy JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 18202, Deleted member 68502 and 1 other person
LOL farts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and twojei
I don't know why, but I suddenly got feelings for some girl in a new friend group I am, and I don't really know the why though. It is not like she's that cute tbh.

Anyways, today I confessed to her that I liked her and told her to reject me JFL. This is the better way to get over this since she's not attracted to me anyways.

She just replied to me while I was writing this thread. And as I confirmed, she doesn't feel anything lmao. Brutal.

Obviously women don’t feel jack shit for non chad males

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and twojei
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Brotal foids nowadays want androgynous twinks

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Thank you for the propanolol @Mister Fuwy. I kinda feel that the effects on anxiety which I mainly feel in my chest have somewhat disappeared.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502

IMG 5911

• +1
Thank you for the propanolol @Mister Fuwy. I kinda feel that the effects on anxiety which I mainly feel in my chest have somewhat disappeared.
That’s how it helps me, don’t overuse it

• Love it
bro i feel you i also wanted to do this type of shit so i didnt obsess with my oneitis

nowadays i look at the girls instagram and see if she follows guys, if she does i just convince myself she is not the one for me

• +1
bro i feel you i also wanted to do this type of shit so i didnt obsess with my oneitis

nowadays i look at the girls instagram and see if she follows guys, if she does i just convince myself she is not the one for me
That might help bro, but seeing how foids are nowadays it would be better not to do it unless you're sure such foid will not make a fool of you.

Maybe it would be better to just ask her out, and see how she responds to that. That should be enough for your to know how she feels about you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
That might help bro, but seeing how foids are nowadays it would be better not to do it unless you're sure such foid will not make a fool of you.

Maybe it would be better to just ask her out, and see how she responds to that. That should be enough for your to know how she feels about you.
even if she does its no use, i will never date a girl who has social media and follows guys on it, forevergymcelling threads about his gf opened my eyes and made me raise my standards to that

• Hmm...
even if she does its no use, i will never date a girl who has social media and follows guys on it, forevergymcelling threads about his gf opened my eyes and made me raise my standards to that
Well, it all depends if you want to get rid of an oneitis fast. Confessing your feelings directly is the fastest way to get rid of such stupid illness JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
Well, it all depends if you want to get rid of an oneitis fast. Confessing your feelings directly is the fastest way to get rid of such stupid illness JFL.
i only develop those crushes on girls in my uni or shit so confessing my feelings will ruin my social reputation A LOT

also if other girls figure out you have been rejected by a girl its over for you

• +1
i only develop those crushes on girls in my uni or shit so confessing my feelings will ruin my social reputation A LOT

also if other girls figure out you have been rejected by a girl its over for you
I think you're not helping yourself when you check their profiles dude. Brutal. Why are men like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and Deleted member 18202
I think you're not helping yourself when you check their profiles dude. Brutal. Why are men like this
if you want to avoid reality be your guest

if you want the actual truth you ask around if she ever had a boyfriend (assuming you are interested in a ltr)

• Hmm...
if you want to avoid reality be your guest

if you want the actual truth you ask around if she ever had a boyfriend (assuming you are interested in a ltr)
Over for oneitis cels.