I CONVICED MY DAD TO LET ME DO ROIDS😂!!!!

slappypapiii

slappypapiii

Iron
I had a conversation with my dad in the car about steroid use and how they can help me grow taller and promote bone growth during puberty. Since he is short himself (5'8"), he said he would let me as long as I prove to him that they work. LMAO (i mean HGH i got it confused with roids mb)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and ryanlovestolooksmax
I had a conversation with my dad in the car about steroid use and how they can help me grow taller and promote bone growth during puberty. Since he is short himself (5'8"), he said he would let me as long as I prove to him that they work. LMAO
yeah now prove to him it works
(they dont)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloft, igniteisbad, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
I had a conversation with my dad in the car about steroid use and how they can help me grow taller and promote bone growth during puberty. Since he is short himself (5'8"), he said he would let me as long as I prove to him that they work. LMAO
Hgh bro

• +1
Reactions: slappypapiii
How are you gonna prove it to him?
I will write a document with a shit ton of studies and info about it. It shouldn’t be too hard.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Well u cnt prove it to him because they dont. They accelerate growth and puberty but they wont increase ur final height. U need HGH for tht.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Well u cnt prove it to him because they dont. They accelerate growth and puberty but they wont increase ur final height. U need HGH for tht.
Yes, I'm planning to get HGH. lmao sorry for saying roids

Why stop there? Start smoking crack too!

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and slappypapiii
hgh makes you grow taller.

havent seen this yet. damn ur right its over 😂😂

I had a conversation with my dad in the car about steroid use and how they can help me grow taller and promote bone growth during puberty. Since he is short himself (5'8"), he said he would let me as long as I prove to him that they work. LMAO (i mean HGH i got it confused with roids mb)
How tall are u now?