I convinced chat gpt of the blackpill.

S

Sanemaxx

Iron
I came by with a good example of a guy in our school that was bullied in his previous school because of his looks and height and lost all his confidence. If you ask him something he is too scared too reply. It shows just how bad he was bullied.

At first chat gpt complained, about the blackpill reality. It was yapping about more confidence and bluepilled bullshit, because it’s the only political correct opinion on that matter. But I argued objectively and eventually it started to agree more and more until, it was fully convinced of the harsh reality of the blackpill.

This just shows that the blackpill is totally true, because ai are objective and impartial. You just have to break its bullshit starting opinion, which is preprogrammed by the creators. The starting opinions, as said are always poltically correct and neutral.

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Elijah_leo, Klasik616 and 1 other person
just enjoy life

The AI plays along with what you tell it, at first it denies you if you have a politically incorrect speech, but by insisting you end up convincing it to play along with you.

It's not really that intelligent, it just seeks to "please" his conversation partner.

• +1
Reactions: ZachS, gookcelriceR and cooldude1231
The AI plays along with what you tell it, at first it denies you if you have a politically incorrect speech, but by insisting you end up convincing it to play along with you.

It's not really that intelligent, it just seeks to "please" his conversation partner.

The AI actually tried to gaslight me into thinking I was normal when I said my 5 inches felt small.

After going back and forth, it recommended me to work on my health and see a therapist. Jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZachS, Freixel, gookcelriceR and 1 other person

Fr, you can even make the AI love talking about gooning and jerking it like it's the best thing in this world.

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
The AI actually tried to gaslight me into thinking I was normal when I said my 5 inches felt small.

After going back and forth, it recommended me to work on my health and see a therapist. Jfl.
200.gif

ChatGPT tends to consider true what the biggest US universities consider true. Once I told ChatGPT I was a KHHV and the AI knew, now I've tried to do it again and the AI doesn't seem to know. It is funny because KHHV is a term only used on incel forums and this AI knew the meaning. Chat said "you are going to find a partner don't worry" :lul: