Debetro

Debetro

Basement Enjoyer
2554334_20210925_195042.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, tombradylover, horizontallytall and 6 others
@ConfusedBolivian @Iasacrko @Cutecel2001

Latinos are seriously underrated on psl tbh. We are the biggest moggers (latinos raised in good environments are the same height as whites). We're seen as exotic in western countries, this explains why white women love us. We have great dark, masculine coloring.

Just LOL if your a pale blonde cuck in 2022. Latinos also have the highest t levels and the biggest dicks. Which explains why you see us with different races of women a lot, they have latin fever. They can't resist our sexy, exquisite nature. To top it all of, we're cosmic race moggers as well. We're not cumskin or nigger.

Our women are also top tier, too bad for whites and blackcels bc they only want LATIN! We're legit overpowered tbh, how did god let this mogging happen? Whats even the point of living as a non latino :feelskek:?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, fuxkdakikez, the BULL and 16 others
Latinos are seriously underrated on psl tbh. We are the biggest moggers (latinos raised in good environments are the same height as whites). We're seen as exotic in western countries, this explains why white women love us. We have great dark, masculine coloring.

Just LOL if your a pale blonde cuck in 2022. Latinos also have the highest t levels and the biggest dicks. Which explains why you see us with different races of women a lot, they have latin fever. They can't resist our sexy, exquisite nature. To top it all of, we're cosmic race moggers as well. We're not cumskin or nigger.

Our women are also top tier, too bad for whites and blackcels bc they only want LATIN! We're legit overpowered tbh, how did god let this mogging happen? Whats even the point of living as a non latino :feelskek:?
I thought ur spanish

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

It infuriates me how midget carlos can bag 10/10 latinas by his charisma alone JFL latinos are literally not in the matrix. They go beyond the blackpill JFL. Latinpill strikes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing
u look like a white brah

• Ugh..
I thought ur spanish
IM CASTIZO YOU FAGGOT, I LOOK MORE MED THAN YOU WILL EVER DREAM OF. MY ANCESTORS RAPED AND CONQUERED. IM PROUD OF MY MOGGER LINEAGE. MEANWHILE YOUR LINEAGE IS FILLED WITH SHITSKIN SUBHUMANS

Ethereal copypastas aside I am actually Portuguese, I just live here in Spain.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and try2beme
Not even close boyo

thought you were indian

replace half of what you said with black people. replace the other half of it with white people. it applies to them, none of it to you.

i do agree with the latina women part, though. but you, youre subhuman.

now go mow my lawn before we toss you and your family of bandits back across the borders.

this dude had mouth widening lol

replace half of what you said with black people. replace the other half of it with white people. it applies to them, none of it to you.

now go mow my lawn before we toss you and your family of bandits back across the borders.
Didn’t read, I am not latino

Im Latino and just look ok my dick is above average tho

Last edited:
rate my frame
2531462_20210908_201654.jpg
omg lol.... your face is average at best. but average is still fine. i wouldnt say youre ugly. but guess what? with your height? you might as well be ugly as shit.

dude looks like a troll. are you 5'9? lmao short fuck

omg lol.... your face is average at best. but average is still fine. i wouldnt say youre ugly. but guess what? with your height? you might as well be ugly as shit.

dude looks like a troll. are you 5'9? lmao short fuck
I'm ranging 169-171 cm

Latinos mog to oblivion Jfl at the ppl who say jbw

I ran 3 tinder experiments 2 whiye and 1 Latino the Latino guy was arguably the ugliest with least bone

Yet he got more matches than any of the white fhars

white latinos maybe lol

I mean its not bad for your average 15 year old.
thanks. I really put a lot of work this last 1.5 years to get a normal body after being overweight my whole life. this was me at 8th grade

Latinos mog to oblivion Jfl at the ppl who say jbw

I ran 3 tinder experiments 2 whiye and 1 Latino the Latino guy was arguably the ugliest with least bone

Yet he got more matches than any of the white fhars
Latino is such a broad term tbh, it could mean anything from a peruvian goblin to a dominican bbc to a blonde blue eyed argentinian.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Cope Latinos have much better face features

Theres a reason why Afro latino smv mogs regular niggers. We are just better

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026 and Iasacrko
There needs to be a Latino superiority group in this website

I live in Germany and I’ve tried putting white guys against Latinos Latinos always win in appeal

Jbw is cope

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026
Bro you look familiar, wait a second….

Is that you?
C0A182DF E9E5 4A77 983C E5C1E9DAFECE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Debetro
I thought u were indian bhai, ur spiritually curry

• JFL
  • JFL
Just be mtn at best theory

latina theory is legit

better complexion than white females

Mogs me so hard I'm jealous, wish I could be like you some day, curry mogger

• +1
Mogs me so hard I'm jealous, wish I could be like you some day, curry mogger
i ascended so hard, years of softmaxxing have results

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
my mom also says im angelic and ethereal. i came out pretty good looking compared to her family
yakhi ever heard of the user ethereal 😹 🤙 🚬 ?

on the side note youre one of the good genuine users who came in 2023🤙🚬😎

• Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Debetro and currylightskin
I mog u to oblivion